Saturday, October 26, 2013
8 am - 4 pm
The 12th Annual Latino Higher Education Leadership Institute will provide a dynamic forum where early-, mid- and top-level faculty, staff, administrators and other higher education leaders interact, network and explore strategies for effective institutional change -- making our institutions more responsive to the needs of underrepresented students.
This year’s focus will be on how our higher education leadership is in many ways shaped by our core values -- personal and professional commitments to improving student and community development. Especially during these challenging times, it is important that we examine our driving convictions and live our values. Come ready to learn and to share your best ideas.
The schedule includes speakers, panels, a career networking workshop, and small group discussions. The day will conclude with a panel comprised of top Latino presidents.
What Past Attendees Liked Best:
- “To hear colleagues…expressing their convictions...reminding us of importance of living our values.”
- “Candor about where we are and how it is.”
- “Inspirational -- great network opportunities, valuable speakers, and excellent presentations.”
- “I am leaving with exciting ideas for my own campus.”
- “GANAS to become senior university executives.”
- “The interaction and sharing of information…. This event personalized HACU.”
- “Great and valuable insights from higher ed leaders, a true Dream Team! … Gracias.”
Cost of the event: $175
For information or any additional inquiries, please contact:
Director of Research and Information
Click here to register