Jorge Caballero Student Leadership Award
Deloitte LLP, in partnership with the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), is offering the Jorge Caballero Student Leadership Award.. This award provides up to $10,000 in scholarship funds for high-achieving Hispanics studying accounting who have demonstrated leadership qualities through academics and community involvement. Please read the information below for eligibility requirements and application instructions.
• Major: Accounting
• GPA: 3.5
• Full-time student attending a four-year college or university
• Classification: Junior, senior, or graduate student
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Students must complete the application form in one session; therefore before starting the application form you are required to have the following four documents ready to go in electronic format (PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, or MS Word):
• Most recent transcript (spring 2012)
• Enrollment verification form verifying fall 2012 enrollment
1. In 200 words or less, discuss three significant obstacles you have overcome in pursuit of your education.
2. In 200 words or less, provide examples of your leadership as it pertains to community or school related events.
3. In 100 words or less, describe your Hispanic heritage and your potential interest in Deloitte.
After each of these four documents is ready, you may complete the short application form.
Applicants may be contacted by a Deloitte representative via phone as part of the final selection process.
The deadline to apply is Friday, September 7, 2012, 5:00 PM Central Time
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.