May 15, 2013
HACU accepting scholarship applications for 2013-14 academic year
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is accepting online applications for its Scholarship Program until June 14, 2013. Online application and additional information is available online.
More than 10 scholarships valued at $1,000 to $5,000 each will be awarded to eligible students who meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarships awarded.
- Demonstrate financial need (typically determined by FAFSA).
- Meet criteria for specific scholarships to which they are applying.
- Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by Friday, June 14, 2013. Scholarships will be awarded in the fall.
The following are the scholarships available through the HACU Scholarship Program thanks to the Program’s sponsors:
- Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship
- NASCAR Wendell Scott Sr. Scholarship
- Travelers Insurance Scholarship
For any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com. HACU Scholarship Program contact: Jorge Burwick, assistant director of scholarships & student services, 210-576-3238,