Jan. 30, 2014
HACU summer internships available with Sodexo, Lockheed Martin, PBS, Aetna, BBVA Compass, Wyndham
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is currently seeking students interested in applying for a summer 2014 internship in the corporate sector. The summer internship program dates are May 30 - Aug. 9, 2014 (or June 16 - Aug. 22, 2014, for students at institutions on quarter calendars).
Student resumes will be reviewed for internship placements by the following corporations: Sodexo, Lockheed Martin, PBS, Aetna, BBVA Compass, and Wyndham.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Enrollment in a degree-seeking program at an accredited institution. Students pursuing only a credential or certificate will be considered ineligible
- Completion of freshman year of college before the internship begins
- Authorization or eligibility to work in the United States by law
The corporations are seeking the students majoring in the following areas:
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Culinary Arts
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Nuclear, Aeronautical, Software, Civil, Industrial)
To be considered for a corporate internship,
Please submit early or by March 14, 2014.
- Click here to email your resume.
- In the subject line include your name and major.
- Students who also complete the online application, www.hacu.net/hnip, will automatically be considered for a federal internship placement if not selected for a corporate internship.