January 13, 2017
Student Track Scholarships available for HACU’s 31st Annual Conference
The scholarship application is open for the Student Track of HACU’s 31st Annual Conference Oct. 28-30, 2017, at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, Calif. Student Track Scholarships cover cost of registration, and conference-related meals (one per day).
For out-of-state students only, travel and lodging are also included. The application deadline is June 30, 2017.
The deadline for students in the local San Diego area only, the application deadline is October 6, 2017.
A limited number of scholarships are available and are provided to eligible undergraduate students by HACU's corporate and federal sponsors.
- Undergraduate Status
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have not received a HACU Student Track Scholarship for the 2016 Annual Conference
- Must be enrolled at a higher education institution in the Fall 2017
- Must be willing to be sponsored by a corporate, federal, or nonprofit sponsor
The 31st Annual Conference Scholarship on-line application requires a one-page resume. To apply, click here. For additional information on HACU’s Student Track, click here.
Additional information about HACU's Annual Conference is available here.