January 8, 2018
Christopher de Hoyos
InGenesis offering scholarships to Latina health majors at Texas State University
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is partnering with InGenesis to award five Diversity Leadership scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each to eligible students attending Texas State University.
The InGenesis Diversity Leadership awards of $1,000 are for eligible students at Texas State University only. Students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Full-time or part-time graduate student
- Hispanic female
- Must be attending Texas State University
- Open to all Health majors
- Cumulative GPA: 2.5 or higher
- U.S. Citizen
- 500 word essay topic: “What does it mean to be a responsible member of your community and your goals for creating additional opportunities for other Hispanic women?”
The deadline to apply is May 25, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Click here to apply.
The InGenesis Diversity Leadership Scholarships are part of the 2018-19 HACU Scholarship Program.