November 13, 2019
Chris de Hoyos
2020 Call for Presentations for HACU Annual Conference on Hispanic higher education
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has announced the Call for Presentations for its 34th Annual Conference, Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2020, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
- Call for Presentations submission deadline: March 2, 2020
- Notification of proposal acceptances: March 23, 2020
Speaker proposals under the conference theme, "Championing Hispanic Higher Education Success: Fostering Excellence and Social Justice," will be accepted in any of the following six conference tracks:
- Grants and Fundraising Opportunities
- Partnerships that Work
- Executive Leadership for Presidents, CEOs and Trustees
- Championing Academic Success for Hispanic Students, Research and Practice
- Advocacy and Policy
- International Partnerships
Presentations can be submitted individually or in groups. Submissions for roundtable presentations are encouraged. For detailed guidelines, click here. Download a flyer here.