Updated March 1, 2021
November 12, 2020
Chris de Hoyos
Deadline extended for Call for Presentations for HACU Annual Conference on Hispanic higher education
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has extended the deadline for speaker proposals for its 35th Annual Conference, Oct. 30-Nov. 1, 2021, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, CO.
- Call for Presentations submission deadline: March 12, 2021
- Notification of proposal acceptances: April 2, 2021
Speaker proposals under the conference theme, "35 Years of Championing Hispanic Higher Education Success," will be accepted in any of the following six conference tracks:
- Grants and Fundraising Opportunities
- Partnerships that Work
- Executive Leadership for Presidents, CEOs and Trustees
- Championing Academic Success for Hispanic Students, Research and Practice
- Advocacy and Policy
- International Partnerships
Presentations can be submitted individually or in groups. Submissions for round table presentations are encouraged. For detailed guidelines, click here. Download a flyer here.