July 16, 2021
OPM President Management Fellows program announces application and webinar dates
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is providing the following information about this fellowship program to encourage applicants from its member institutions.
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), President Management Fellows (PMF) Program Office has announced the dates for the upcoming PMF Class of 2022, including application information and webinars for prospective applicants. The dates have been posted here: https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/2022-application/.
For the 2022 PMF application cycle, updates have been made to the assessment to improve the process in a variety of areas including addressing concerns around equity in all stages of the process. Recruiting efforts are being enhanced to provide greater outreach to diverse communities and expansion of engagement with Minority-Serving Institutions. Please share this message with anyone who you think may be interested in the PMF Program. Download a PDF brochure here.
• Opens at Noon (Eastern Time), Tuesday, September 28
• Closing Noon (Eastern Time), Tuesday, October 12, 2021
• Approximately six weeks after the application closes, PMF Class of 2022 Finalists are expected to be announced. For updates, visit https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/2022-application/.
- Recent graduates: Students who have completed an advanced degree (e.g., Master’s, Professional, or Doctorate) from a qualifying college or university during the two years preceding the opening date of the PMF Program's annual application.
- Current graduates: Students currently attending a qualifying college or university and expecting to complete advanced degree requirements by August 31 of the year following the annual application.
- Detailed information here: https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/eligibility/.
Information webinars – Download a PDF flyer with dates here.
During the month of September 2021, the PMF Program will be hosting informational webinars for prospective applicants about the upcoming PMF Class of 2022 Application. The dates and registration links have been posted here: https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/2022-application/.
The informational webinars will provide a general overview of the PMF Program, details about the 2022 application cycle, and, if time permits, allow for any questions. Please note that several of the webinars have a specific focus related to strategic recruitment goals, but all will cover the basics outlined above and are open to all majors. The webinars will not be recorded for later publishing or viewing. Space is limited and dates/times are subject to change.
An overview of what’s new for the upcoming 2022 Application Cycle, is also available on the website. A few of updated resources include:
- The PMF Applicant Handbook, posted under the “Become a PMF\Resources” section at www.pmf.gov.
- The PMF Program Required Application Documents and Alternative Letter, posted under both of the “Resources” sections above at www.pmf.gov.
General information about the PMF Program, eligibility, how to apply, and resources, can be found under the “Become a PMF” section of our website at https://www.pmf.gov/become-a-pmf/overview.aspx.