February 8, 2023
HACU accepting applications for Leader-in-Residence Program for undergraduate students
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has announced applications are being accepted for the HACU Leader-in-Residence Program, a competitive program where students from HACU-member institutions across the U.S. and Puerto Rico receive leadership and career development training.
Students selected are designated as a HACU Leader-in-Residence at their home institution. Benefits of the program include:
- Sponsorship to ¡Adelante! Leadership Institute, the Student Track component of HACU’s 37th Annual Conference, Oct. 28-30, 2023, at the Hilton Chicago.
(Includes conference registration, three conference lunches, and a Networking Dinner. Travel and lodging is also included for non-local students only.)
- Participation in Leadership Development webinars throughout the year
- Certificate of Completion upon meeting all of the requirements of the leadership program
- Complimentary HACU Student Affiliate Annual Membership
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and must be enrolled at a college or university in the Fall 2023
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to be sponsored by a corporate, federal, or nonprofit organization.
- Have not received a HACU Conference Sponsorship for the 2022 Annual Conference
HACU Leader-in-Residence application deadline: Friday, June 23, 2023, 5:00 PM CDT. Download a flyer here.
For additional information and to apply click here.