COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY/NONPROFIT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Click here for more job opportunities at American International College.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at California State University, Long Beach.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Colorado State University.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at the University of Alabama.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Morton College
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Sierra College.
- The University of Texas at San Antonio - Department of Management Science and Statistics seek a Tenure-Track Position in AI/Data Mining/Decision Science at the rank of Assistant Professor & Tenure-Track Position in Supply Chain & Operational Analytics at the rank of Assistant Professor For full job postings, please visit https://business.utsa.edu/faculty-and-research/faculty-openings/ https://jobs.utsa.edu/ 11.15.19
- Western Nevada College, located just 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe and Reno, NV is currently recruiting for the following full-time job opportunities: Instructor, Nursing; Instructor, Education; Instructor, Criminal Justice; Development Specialist; PAT Support Specialist and various other part-time and adjunct faculty positions. For a detailed position description and to apply online, please visit our website at http://www.wnc.edu/jobs/ https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/WNC-External 11.15.19
- Brenau University (Brenau.edu) a private, liberal arts institution seeks a Director of the School of Nursing. Reporting to the Dean of the Ivester College of Health Sciences and to the Provost of the University, the Director will establish, orchestrate, implement and monitor all phases of administration on behalf of the School of Nursing. Please visit www.Hyatt-Fennell.com for an expanded profile of the position. Submit applications to Cheryl Hyatt at Brenau@Hyatt-Fennell.com. Brenau University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 11.15.19
- The University of Texas at San Antonio - Department of Physics & Astronomy is seeking exceptional applicants for a full-time tenure track assistant professor position with experience in astrophysics and an academic record in multicultural education, diversity and inclusion beginning August 2020. Review of applications will start immediately and be on-going until January 13, 2020. https://apptrkr.com/1656039 11.15.19
- The University of Texas at San Antonio- Department of Physics & Astronomy is seeking exceptional applicants for a full-time, tenure track, assistant professor position in materials physics beginning August 2020. Candidates working in all areas of materials physics will be considered. Review of applications will start immediately and be on-going until December 20, 2019. See: https://apptrkr.com/1655945 for full details 11.15.19
- Whitworth University-Computer Science and Mathematics Department invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Computer Science faculty position. Experience in artificial intelligence or cybersecurity is preferable. Candidates with relevant industry experience are encouraged to apply. Most classes are taught in computer labs with an emphasis on gaining practical hands-on experience, as well as a strong base of theoretical knowledge. Candidates must have a strong commitment to teaching excellence and the ability to teach courses beyond their area of specialization. https://www.whitworth.edu/careers/ 11.15.19
- Whittier College announces a national search for an experienced, innovative, collaborative and visionary Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty. For more information, please visit www.wittkieffer.com Inquiries, nominations and applications are invited. Candidate materials should be sent electronically via e-mail to the Whittier Colleges consultants Zachary A. Smith, Ph.D. and Alejandra Gillette-Teran at WhittierVPAAandDean@wittkieffer.com. Whittier College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/vice-president-for-academic-affairs-and-dean-of-faculty/ 11.15.19
- The Jess and Mildred Fisher College of Science and Mathematics invites applications for a tenure-track, 10-month Assistant Professor position in bioinformatics or biostatistics in the Department of Biological Sciences beginning Fall 2020. A Ph.D. in a relevant field of biology is required and postdoctoral experience is preferred. Candidates should have a strong foundation in statistical analysis. Examples of preferred skills include but are not limited to the following: * Ability to conduct Bioinformatics analysis of large-scale omics data. * Statistical analysis of data using software programs such as R. https://www.towson.edu/provost/prospective/assistant-professor-bioinformatics-biostatistics-fcsm-3325.html 11.15.19
- Illinois Wesleyan University, a highly selective national liberal arts university with a College of Fine Arts and a School of Nursing, seeks applications and nominations for president. Confidential inquiries and applications should be sent via e-mail to the university’s consultants, Dennis Barden, Elizabeth Bohan, and Christine Pendleton of WittKieffer, at IWUPresident@wittkieffer.com by December 2, 2019 for fullest consideration. Illinois Wesleyan University supports and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/president-15/ 11.15.19
- The University of Texas at San Antonio - Department of Economics invites applicants for two tenure-track positions at the rank of Assistant Professor beginning Fall 2020. Position 1: Strong preference for specialization in Econometrics and ability to teach courses in this area. Position 2: Strong preference for specialization in Healthcare policy or related applied Microeconomics areas or a related field. Applicants must submit application via the STARS program located at https://jobs.utsa.edu no later than November 16, 2019. 11.15.19
- Baylor University is seeking Outstanding scientists who are invited to apply for an Assistant, an Associate, or a Full Professor of Exercise Physiology in the Department of Health, Human Performance and Recreation. Applicants must hold a PhD or equivalent degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or a closely related field. Successful candidate is expected to establish a vigorous research program supported by extramural funding, to engage in collaborative research endeavors with existing faculty members, to contribute to the mission of the department in undergraduate and graduate education, to teach courses in exercise physiology and/or related areas and to engage in departmental and university service. https://www.baylor.edu/HHPR/index.php?id=58730 11.15.19
- The University of Northern Iowa's Rod Library is seeking applications for Dean of Library Services. This position provides proactive leadership to advance an innovative and forward-looking vision of the library, which includes the UNI Museum and the HNI Corporation Instructional Resources & Technology Services (IRTS) located in the Schindler Education Center. The Dean of Library Services is responsible for all aspects of library administration: coordinates fundraising efforts in conjunction with the UNI Foundation; https://jobs.uni.edu/faculty/view/51922 11.15.19
- University of Minnesota-Morris seeks to fill an Assistant Professor tenure-track position in Biological Psychology. Annual course load of 20 credits (typically 5 classes), which will include the following courses: Biological Psychology, Capstone Seminar in Biological Psychology, and other courses consistent with the candidates expertise and the needs of the department. Other responsibilities include advising undergraduates, and providing service to the psychology discipline and to the campus. An active research program is expected, and research collaboration with undergraduate students is highly valued. Position begins August 17, 2020. Prefer Ph.D. in Psychology or closely related field (appointment as Assistant Professor),but will consider outstanding ABD (appointment as Instructor). https://morris.umn.edu/academic-affairs/faculty-openings 11.10.19
- UCLA- seeks a Sr. Director will design, implement and manage a robust major gifts program to attract private support for areas within Hospital Initiatives This position requires at least 7 years of progressively significant, successful experience, a proven track record in management of development or comparable programs and a strong document record of gifts solicited and closed. Outstanding interpersonal, verbal communication, organizational, strategic planning, supervisory and administrative skills are required. AA/EEO apply online: https://apptrkr.com/1653154 11.09.19
- UCLA–seeks a Director who will develop sophisticated strategies for successful identification, cultivation and solicitation of annual and major gifts in support of the UCLA Institute for Precision Health (IPH) and Department of Human Genetics. This position requires at least 5 years of progressive responsibility in major gift fundraising in higher education, with a proven track record in gifts solicited and closed and development management. Outstanding organizational skills are also required. AA/EEO apply online: https://apptrkr.com/1653129 11.09.19
- Contra Costa Community College District invites applications for an Interim President. The incumbent reports to the Chancellor and is responsible for the delivery of educational and other services provided by the college and for the supervision of the administrative staff and all educational programs and services of the college.For more information, or to apply for the position, please visit:https://apptrkr.com/1653051 11.09.19
- The University of New Mexico-Taos seeks an Institutional Research (IR) professional to help guide the future of the growing branch campus. The IR serves as a clearinghouse for official statistical information about the campus and supports campus decision making through a variety of data-gathering, research, and analytics. For an exceptional candidate, the option to telecommute may be considered. This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. UNM provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and tuition remission. https://unm.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=10710&site=14 11.09.19
- Mercy College (NY) - Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences invites applications for four full-time faculty positions to begin September 2020. We seek dynamic faculty with great communication skills to fill two positions in the area of Mathematics, one in Computer Science, and one in Cybersecurity. These positions will be tenure-eligible, depending on the applicants qualifications and the needs of the College. As a campus committed to serving a very diverse student body, we especially welcome applications from women, minorities, and individuals with a demonstrated commitment to mentoring traditionally underrepresented students in STEM fields. https://jobs.mercy.edu 12.08.19
- The Associate Director of Global Business Programs directly manages the HRC Foundations initiatives related to advancing workplace equality for LGBTQ people living outside the United States. The position includes outreach and direct consultation with corporate contacts and supports external consultants in fielding HRCs existing Equidad CL and Equidad MX programs, surveys and reports. In addition, the Associate Director will lead efforts to grow these existing programs and reach. https://hrc-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=432&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992457&company_id=16928&version=1 11.08.19
- West Virginia University Carruth Center for Psychological and Psychiatric Services in the Division of Student Life is seeking applications for a Behavioral Health Care clinician or a Psychologist. This position will be responsible for providing WVU students with short - term counseling, crisis intervention, and outreach as well as supervision of trainees. Please review the qualifications and submit an application for this position at https://wvu.taleo.net/careersection/internal/jobdetail.ftl?job=12677&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York 11.08.19
- Florida International University seeks a Chair position at the rank of Full Professor in the Dept. of Counseling, Recreation, and School Psychology. Apply at facultycareers.fiu.edu, reference Job ID 519510. FIU is a member of the State University System of Florida and an Equal Opportunity, Equal Access Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. PI114321567 http://www.Click2Apply.net/dcq4j7gmz6p6dk8d 11.08.19
- The University of California, Merced invites nominations and applications for the position of Chancellor. The University of California has retained Isaacson, Miller, a national executive search firm, to assist with this search. Please visit https://www.imsearch.com/7192 for additional information, and confidential inquiries, nominations, referrals and resumes with cover letter should be sent in confidence to: mailto:MercedChancellor@imsearch.com. 11.07.19
- University of California - San Diego-Student Success Center Assistant Director Filing Deadline:Fri 10/18/2019 Salary Range:$54,000- $67,000 Thorough knowledge of needs assessment theory, processes, and practice; workshop and program design. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. http://18.104.22.168/counter.php?id=170704 11.01.19
- San Francisco State University, Department of Computer Science seeks applicants for three tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Database/Data Analytics/Big Data, Human-Computer Interaction, or Theory/Algorithms, beginning August 2020 (Candidates in other areas are also encouraged to apply). Position description available at http://cs.sfsu.edu. Application review begins 12/1/2019, continues until filled. https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14637/apply 11.04.19
- Wright State University (WSU) seeks applications and nominations for the Vice President for Inclusive Excellence. The Vice President for Inclusive Excellence provides vision, leadership, inspiration, management, and strategic planning for diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives at Wright State University. Reporting directly to the President, they are also responsible for developing a system-wide approach to enhancing excellence through Inclusive Excellence, diversity, inclusion and accessibility of students, faculty, and staff. https://www.greenwoodsearch.com/wright-state-university-1 11.04.19
- Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) are recruiting a Senior Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Relations. A full leadership profile will be available at www.wittkieffer.com. Confidential inquiries and nominations should be directed to Dave Conner, Mercedes Vance and John Fazekas, the WittKieffer consultants leading this search, at IUSMSrAssocDeanDevelopment@wittkieffer.com. Applications (inclusive of cover letter, resume, and reference list) should be submitted to https://hrms.indiana.edu.Indiana University is an equal employment and Affirmative Action Employer.
- Berry College seeks applications for the position of Director of Teacher Education Programs, with the position to be filled by fall 2020. This is a full-time (10-month appointment), tenure-track faculty position at the rank of associate/full professor. Candidates must possess a record of service in higher education in the area of teacher education, and a solid record of scholarship commensurate with a tenure-track position.
- Saint Josephs University, founded in the Jesuit tradition and a top-ranked university located in the vibrant city of Philadelphia, invites applications for the position of Associate Provost for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Reporting to the Provost, this position provides leadership, advocacy, support, and programming to strengthen the culture of inclusion and diversity at the University, supervises the Office of Inclusion & Diversity, and serves on the University Leadership Council.
- The Manager, Outreach and Recruitment (North) will actively assist the Director in comprehensive market analyses and the implementation of successful recruitment and enrollment strategies to increase the number of students enrolled from designated diverse geographic locations, educational backgrounds and personal experiences. This professional will build relationships with prospective freshmen, transfer students, parents, and high schools in a specific geographical area in an effort to attract students well-suited to the University of Nevada, Reno undergraduate programs. This position will also be responsible for training outreach staff to best utilize SLATE. https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UNR-external/job/University-of-Nevada-Reno---Main-Campus/Manager--Outreach-and-Recruitment_R0118547 11.04.19
- Jane Addams College of Social Work seek applicants for Research Professor /Associate or Full Professor - Associate Dean for Research-JACSW.To apply as a Research Professor (without tenure): http://go.uic.edu/JACSWResearchProfessor To apply as a tenured Associate or Full Professor:http://go.uic.edu/JACSWtenuredAssociateorFullProfessor https://jobs.uic.edu 11.04.19
- Arizona State University- School of Music in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts seeks an exceptional scholar of music theory for a full-time tenure-track appointment at the assistant professor level beginning fall 2020. The application deadline is November 16, 2019. Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis for a reserve pool. Applications in the reserve pool may then be reviewed in the order in which they were received until the position is filled. https://apply.interfolio.com/67447 11.03.19
- UCLA- Development is seeking an Associate Dean, External Affairs - School of Law. The Associate Dean will integrate and expand programs for various gifts and cultivation activities into a cohesive plan to achieve the school’s principals and objectives. 10 year’s experience within a major research institution is required, preferably in development, as well as strong analytical, strategic, and organizational skills, and strong communication skills to establish and maintain key relationships and communicate goals and objectives in writing and presentations. AA/EEO apply online: https://apptrkr.com/1643617 11.03.19
- Do you have a vision for the future leadership and direction of National Eye Institute? Are you a first-rate Scientific Leader seeking a career at one of the preeminent biomedical research institutes in the nation and the world? This position offers a unique and exciting opportunity for individuals who have a commitment to scientific excellence and the energy, enthusiasm, and innovative thinking necessary to lead a dynamic and diverse organization to chart the future of vision research. https://hr.nih.gov/jobs/search/job-1579901 12.02.19
- Saint Mary's College of California is seeking Dean of Financial Aid. Applications due by October 18. Responsible for strategic planning of all financial resources needed to help students and their families. Participation in federal Title IV Aid Program, all institutional and state financial aid programs. Oversight of awarding and disbursement of over $100 million in aid. Responsible for agreements with federal and state agencies, ensure all regulatory compliance. To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1644910 EOE. 11.02.19
University of Arkansas- A Ph.D. in sociology, or related social science discipline at the time of appointment is required. We are seeking candidates with an active research agenda, evidence of scholarly productivity, and a commitment to exceptional teaching. Successful applicant’s scholarship will be in the area of health with preference given to candidates whose research focuses on underrepresented groups and/or intersects with the departments existing strength in criminology. Preference will also be given to candidates who can contribute to the departments mission of diversity and inclusion.Position/Rank and Salary: The Department of Sociology and Criminology at the University of Arkansas invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor with a research focus in health. Salary is very competitive, with a typical teaching load of two courses per semester. https://jobs.uark.edu/postings/36770 11.02.19
- UC Berkeley- Department of City and Regional Planning seeks applications for a tenure-track faculty position in Global Urban Inequalities at the rank of Assistant Professor with an expected start date of July 1, 2020. For information about the positions required qualifications and application materials: https://apptrkr.com/1604493. Application deadline is Wednesday, October 30, 2019 Queries may be directed to the search committee chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. UC Berkeley is an AA/EEO Employer https://apptrkr.com/1604493 11.02.19
- Arizona State University - School of Music in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts seeks an exceptional tenor artist/teacher for a full-time tenure-track appointment at the assistant professor level beginning fall 2020. The application deadline is November 15, 2019. Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis for a reserve pool. Applications in the reserve pool may then be reviewed in the order in which they were received until the position is filled. https://apply.interfolio.com/67446 11.01.19
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) invites inquiries, nominations and applications for an experienced, innovative, committed, and collaborative professional to serve as the next Associate Dean of Student Affairs & Director of Residential Education. Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Student Affairs for Community Life, the Associate Dean of Student Affairs & Director of Residential Education is responsible for the direction and oversight of the campus-wide house model that provides a vibrant residential experience for the 4,000 undergraduate students living in university housing.
- Southern Methodist University (SMU) invites applications for the position of Director of Housing Operations, for the Department of Residence Life & Student Housing (RLSH). The Director serves as a senior staff member within RLSH & oversees the business operations within the department. The position reports to the Assistant Vice President and Dean of Residence Life & Student Housing and plays a key role in the strategic planning of the department with a focus on operations, safety, security, fiscal responsibility, & compliance.http://wspelman.com/searches/director-for-housing-operations-residence-life-and-student-housing/ 11.01.19
- The University of Texas at San Antonio - Department of Computer Science invites applications for one tenure-track Assistant Professor and two open-rank positions (Assistant, Associate or Full Professor) starting in Fall 2020 in the general areas of algorithms/theory, computer systems/big data, and data science/artificial intelligence. Internationally recognized outstanding candidates in other areas are also encouraged to apply. See https://apptrkr.com/1637392 for information on the Department and application instructions. 11.01.19
- University of Tennessee seeks a Municipal Court Specialist - Municipal Technical Advisory Service - 19000001NS. This position exists to support the MTAS/AOC (TN Administrative Office of the Courts) annual contract to provide one- on-one/classroom training for municipal court clerks. For more information and to apply, please visit:https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=19000001NS&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York The University of Tennessee is an EEO/AA/ Apply Here: http://www.click2apply.net/mwgrd2jgc3mzcqkq 10.30.19
- Palm Beach State College is committed to academic excellence and is seeking outstanding faculty candidates who are devoted to innovative teaching and a dynamic learning environment to apply for full-time teaching positions in the following disciplines: Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology, Chemistry (multiple positions), Cosmetology, English (multiple positions), Mathematics (multiple positions), Nursing (multiple positions), Psychology, Science, Sociology. All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019. https://www.palmbeachstate.edu/employment 11.30.19
- University of California, Los Angeles seeks an Executive Director who will oversee four essential Advancement Services areas, Application Development, Project Management, Reporting & Analytics and Gift Services, supporting on initiatives related to large CRM donor database and other technological processes & data systems necessary to increase advocacy and support for the university. 10 years management experience in advancement/development in higher education, knowledge of big data & systems architecture development required. AA/EEO apply online at https://apptrkr.com/1634164
- Harvard University invites inquiries, nominations, and applications for the position of Associate Dean of Students for Inclusion and Belonging, Harvard College. The Associate Dean will lead efforts to promote student body diversity and inclusion within Harvard College. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled; complete applications received by October 25, 2019 will be assured full consideration. Direct confidential inquiries to Jim Norfleet at email@example.com. Harvard is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. https://www.spelmanandjohnson.com/position/associate-dean-of-students-for-inclusion-and-belonging-harvard-college/ 10.30.19
- Northern Kentucky University welcomes applicants for the position of Chief Diversity Officer. The CDO reports to the President and is a member of the President’s Cabinet. Chairs the Campus Climate Team and works collaboratively, through many constituents and structures, to advance the University’s Strategic Framework and Diversity Plan and to help shape a campus-wide culture of equity and inclusive excellence as one of the university’s core values. Master’s degree and 10 years experience required. Apply to http://jobs.nku.edu/postings/8701 10.30.19
- Northern Arizona University (NAU) invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean of the College of Engineering, Informatics and Applied Sciences (CEIAS). We seek a dynamic, creative and strategic leader to serve as Dean of CEIAS, our newest of seven academic colleges at NAU. For a complete description of this position, visit our web site at https://in.nau.edu/human-resources/ 11.27.19
- Northern Arizona University (NAU) invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean of the College of the Environment, Forestry and Natural Sciences (CEFNS). We seek a strategic, visionary leader to shepherd a variety of highly-ranked science, mathematics, and forestry degree programs, and to grow our globally recognized research enterprise. For a complete description of this position, visit our web site at https://in.nau.edu/human-resources/ 11.27.19
- The Hoover Institution at Stanford University seeks outstanding scholars for appointments at the rank of Hoover Fellow. A candidate must have or expect to complete a PhD or equivalent degree in a relevant field, including ECONOMICS AND OTHER FIELDS. Completed applications must be submitted online at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14176. By December 1, 2019. The Hoover Institution is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14176 11.27.19
- Hoover Institution at Stanford University seeks outstanding scholars for appointments at the rank of Hoover Fellow. A candidate must have or expect to complete a PhD or equivalent degree in a relevant field, including HISTORY, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, POLITICAL SCIENCE, NATIONAL SECURITY AND PUBLIC POLICY. Completed applications must be submitted online at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14175 by October 15, 2019. The Hoover Institution is an equal The employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14175 10.27.19
- Nationally ranked as one of the country's leading schools, the School of Criminal Justice at Rutgers University-Newark seeks an innovative leader and scholar as its dean to strengthen the tradition of high-impact research, role as an anchor institution and sense of diversity in method and identity. Applicant materials should be received by December 2. It is university policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants. See the Non-Discrimination Statement at the following web address: http://uhr.rutgers.edu/non-discrimination-statement. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/dean-school-of-criminal-justice/ 10.26.19
- Northern Arizona University (NAU) invites applications for the position of Dean of the College of Arts and Letters (CAL). Minimum Qualifications. Possess an earned doctorate from an accredited institution in one of the disciplines of the College, or in a closely related field. Have a distinguished record of teaching, scholarship, and leadership that warrants a tenured faculty appointment at rank of Full Professor. Demonstrated successful administrative leadership experience in higher education as a dean, associate dean, chair, center or institute leader, or comparable position with responsibilities that included budgets, strategic planning, personnel management, performance reviews, and promotion and tenure decisions.
- The Department of public Administration and International Affairs in the Maxwell School at Syracuse University seeks to hire an Assistant or Associate Professor in Health Care Policy & Management. We welcome a variety of specializations including the financing and delivery of health care; the organization and management of health care delivery systems; the politics of health care policy reform; and the impact of health care reform on the delivery of healthcare. Please see http://www.sujobopps.com/postings/76528 PI113987828 10.25.19
- Texas Tech University-Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work (SASW) invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in forensic anthropology to begin September 1, 2020. Application deadline has been extended to October 15th. For more information contact the search chair, Dr. Arthur Durband at Arthur.firstname.lastname@example.org. https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25898&siteid=5637#jobDetails=463269_5637 10.25.19
- The University of Northern Iowa's Rod Library seeks a collaborative, visionary individual who is service oriented as its new Associate University Librarian, Content Discovery. The person in this position will provide leadership and strategic direction for the library's Content Discovery Division, one of three library divisions. Applications received by October 13, 2019, will receive full consideration. To apply, visit http://jobs.uni.edu/. Inquiries may be sent to Ellen Neuhaus at 319-273-3739 or Ellen.Neuhaus@uni.edu. Pre-employment background checks required. https://jobs.uni.edu/faculty/view/51930 10.25.19
- The University of Northern Colorado (UNC) invites applications and nominations for dean of the Monfort College of Business. Interested individuals should provide a letter describing their interest in and qualifications for the position and curriculum vitae. These materials should be sent electronically via e-mail to the University of Northern Colorado consultants, Mercedes Chancon Vance and Ashlee Winters at UNCBusDean@wittkieffer.com.The University of Northern Colorado is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/Title IX employer. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/dean-of-monfort-college-of-business/ 10.25.19
- The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) is seeking applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in computational/theoretical Physical Chemistry. The Department seeks an individual with a strong commitment to research and teaching. Preference will be given to applicants with interests in molecular scale theoretical methods, such as first-principles computation, molecular dynamics simulations, or machine learning. Review of applications will begin on November 4th, 2019. Please visit https://jobs.uwm.edu/postings/29533 for more details and to apply. https://jobs.uwm.edu/postings/29533 10.25.19
- The University of Northern Iowa's College of Education is seeking applications for the Dean position. This position provides leadership to advance an innovative and forward-looking vision of the College of Education and works with the Educator Preparation program across the UNI campus. This position is responsible for all aspects of administration of the College of Education.Applications received by November 1, 2019, will receive full consideration. To apply, visit http://jobs.uni.edu/. https://jobs.uni.edu/faculty/view/51929 10.25.19
Cardinal Health is looking for motivated, collaborative and innovative students for our 2020 summer internships. Internships are available to current juniors across several different business and technology majors. To learn more about our opportunities, and our enriching summer internship program, visit cardinalhealth.com/college. 10.24.19
MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE- Job Opportunity- BURSAR- Full-Time, 12-month, Tenure Track. This position reports to the Associate Director of Finance and Administrative Services. Candidates must have demonstrated advanced knowledge, skills and abilities in professional accounting principles and practices including governmental accounting and budgeting, general accounting operations, and supervision of an accounting function. For more information please visit our website, https://mxcc.edu/ 10.24.19
The A. R. Smith Department of Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences at Appalachian State University is seeking an Assistant Professor in Inorganic Chemistry. Qualifications include Ph. D. in Inorganic Chemistry and demonstrated research in Inorganic Chemistry. The successful applicant will be expected to initiate and sustain an externally funded undergraduate research program, to provide instruction in introductory chemistry and inorganic chemistry courses, to provide meaningful contributions to the improvement of the overall curriculum, and should promote diversity and inclusive excellence.
The Department of English at the University of Illinois – Chicago invites applications for a tenure track position as Assistant Professor of English and Director of the Writing Center, beginning August 16, 2020. In addition to demonstrated expertise in Composition Studies, the successful applicant will demonstrate a research agenda of substantial promise, the ability to take on a lead administrative role, and a commitment to participating in the intellectual life of the department. https://jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=122480 10.20.19
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, (UT) - Office of Undergraduate Admissions invites applications and nominations for a Regional Recruiter position to reside in the Chicago, IL area maintaining a recruiting territory of Kentucky and Ohio. UT is seeking candidates who have the ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the diversity and intercultural goals of the https://www.hacu.net/University.%20https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_system/jobdetail.ftl?job=19000001SR&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York 10.20.19
Dean of Continuing and Community Education-MiraCosta College –Under general policy direction, plan, organize, integrate and direct the work and programs of an assigned school, campus or administration department; participate actively in shared governance activities and initiatives; work in close cooperation with other instructional and administrative deans; provide expert professional assistance and leadership to the President and executive management on district-wide programs and strategies for achieving the district’s mission and institutional goals within areas of campus responsibility; and perform related duties as assigned. The Dean, Continuing and Community Education will have site responsibility for the MiraCosta College Community Learning Center (CLC) and administrative responsibilities for the following: all noncredit and adult education programs including the Adult High School, noncredit English as a Second Language (ESL), and general noncredit classes, including special education, short-term vocational, and older adults, as well as having administrative oversight for the Technology Career Institute (TCI) and its programs. For full details and to apply, please visit: http://jobs.miracosta.edu/postings/1786 10.19.19
UC Merced seeking Vice Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Education. Next review date: Sunday, Dec 1, 2019 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time) Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee. The University of California is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer https://aprecruit.ucmerced.edu/JPF00878 10.19.19
Appalachian State University-The A. R. Smith Department of Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences is seeking an Assistant Professor in Chemical Education Research. Qualifications include Ph. D. in chemistry and demonstrated research or professional experience in the field of Chemical Education Research. The successful applicant will be expected to initiate and sustain an externally funded undergraduate research program, to provide instruction in introductory chemistry, to provide meaningful contributions to the improvement of the overall curriculum, and should promote diversity and inclusive excellence. https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/23627 11.19.19
Appalachian State University -The A. R. Smith Department of Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences is seeking a Lecturer in Analytical/Forensic Chemistry. Qualifications include M.S. or Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry or Forensic Chemistry or Forensic Science. The successful candidate will be expected to provide instruction (15 contact hours) in both forensic and analytical courses and may also be teaching introductory chemistry courses. Expectations include departmental and/or university service, hold office hours for students and perform the normal duties associated with teaching. https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/23646 11.19.19
Appalachian State University - The A. R. Smith Department of Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences is seeking a Lecturer in Organic Chemistry/Biochemistry. Candidates are expected to teach 15 contact hours in introductory chemistry, organic chemistry, and/or upper-level biochemistry courses. Candidates will be expected to engage in relevant service activities. Throughout their teaching and service duties, the successful applicant should promote diversity and inclusive excellence. Minimum qualifications include M.S. or Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry/Biochemistry https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/23639 11.19.19
University of Connecticut-Department of Psychological Sciences invites applications for a tenure-track position in Diversity Science at the rank of Associate or Full Professor. For more details about the position, please see the complete ad at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/14506. Employment of the successful candidate will be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check. (Search #2020128) All employees are subject to adherence to the State Code of Ethics, which may be found at http://www.ct.gov/ethics/site/default.asp. 10.19.19
Ball State University seeks inquiries, nominations, and applications for the vice president for enrollment planning and management (VPEPM). Candidates should provide via email, a resume and a letter of application that addresses the responsibilities and requirements described in the Leadership Profile to: BSU_VPEPM@wittkieffer.com by October 18, 2019. Ball State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/vice-president-for-enrollment-planning-and-management/10.18.19
Dean of Student Affairs -MiraCosta College: Under the general direction of the Vice President of Student Services, the Dean of Student Affairs provides administration and leadership to Student Life and Leadership; Associated Student Government; Campus Assessment, Resources, and Education (CARE) program; Health Services; and Intercollegiate and Intramural Athletics. The dean is responsible for administering the Student Code of Conduct, due process and student discipline; adjudicating student appeals and grievances within areas of responsibility; and directing the Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT). For full details and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.miracosta.edu/postings/1776 10.16.19
DePaul University (https://www.depaul.edu/) seeks a Vice President for Mission and Ministry to enable and sustain its vision, its Catholic identity, and its Vincentian mission. The Vice President heads the Division of Mission and Ministry and serves as the institution's Chief Mission Officer. Visit https://www.hyattfennell.com/depaul-vp-mission-ministry for additional information. Submit applications to Cheryl Hyatt at email@example.com. DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org. 10.16.19
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) seeks a strategic and visionary leader to serve as its next Institute Community and Equity Officer (ICEO). The ICEO will serve as a thought leader with depth of knowledge on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Supporting senior leadership, the ICEO will help actualize the Institute’s vision of advancing a respectful and caring community that embraces diversity. To apply, please visit: www.imsearch.com/7165 10.16.19
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, (UT), Office of Undergraduate Admissions, invites applications and nominations for the position of Admissions Counselor located in our Memphis Office. UT is seeking candidates who have the ability to contribute in meaningful ways to the diversity and intercultural goals of the University.
If you are interested in teaching at one of Southern California’s premier community colleges, Santa Monica College is looking to meet YOU at our 2nd Annual Faculty Job Fair & Open House! Come meet our faculty; we will teach you the ABC’s of the application process and how to navigate a path to your future at Santa Monica College. Friday, October 4, 2019 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. See you on The Quad @ SMC, 1900 Pico Blvd. in beautiful Santa Monica! Questions? Contact Laurie Heyman, Office of Human Resources, 310-434-4987, or email@example.com 10.13.19
University of Western States in Portland, Oregon is currently accepting applications for the position of Dean, College of Graduate Studies. The dean is responsible for the oversight, strategy, management and leadership of the academic and administrative operations of the College of Graduate Studies, provides oversight for all graduate education programs and pre-courses to ensure delivery of both existing and new programs are of high quality and align with the university mission and core themes. The dean ensures the instructional design utilized in programs and courses results in student success in attainment of learning outcomes and ensures graduate programs align with programmatic and regional accreditation standards. For a full position description and application instructions, please visit our website at https://www.uws.edu/about/employment/ 10.12.19
California State University, Northridge seeks Associate Vice President for Student Success (JID 8523) The Associate Vice President (AVP) for Student Success provides leadership, guidance, planning and implementation of initiatives that foster inclusive excellence and equitable outcomes for all students, with an emphasis on improving retention, graduation, time to degree and elimination of equity gaps for undergraduate students. Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1611266. 10.12.19
University of California, San Diego seeks Associate Director, Raza RC Academic Initiatives. Filing Deadline: Mon 9/30/2019 Salary Range: $75,850 - $86,000/year. Apply Online http://22.214.171.124/counter.php?id=168802 The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. 10.12.19
University of California, Los Angeles seeks Associate Director, Major Gifts-Anderson School of Management. Director will identify, solicit and steward donors and other constituents in support of the Samueli School of Engineering's mission and strategic plan. This position requires 3-5 years of progressive responsibility and experience as a major gift officer and/or prior professional experience in a related field such as sales, marketing or business development. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are also required. AA/EEO. apply online:https://apptrkr.com/1607402 10.12.19
Cypress College, Business/CIS Department seeks Computer Science Instructor - Full Time, Tenure Track https://www.cypresscollege.edu/ Minimum Qualifications for Faculty and Administrators in California Community Colleges: https://www.cccregistry.org/jobs/miscelaneous/resources.aspx. Salary Range: $64,236 - $97,252 Annually. Closing: 10/15/2019 For Complete Job Description, Minimum Qualifications, and To Apply: https://apptrkr.com/1606658 . Commitment to diversity. 10.12.19
University of California, Los Angeles is seeking a Director of Development, UCLA School of Engineering who will identify, solicit and steward donors and other constituents in support of the Samueli School of Engineering's mission and strategic plan. This position requires 3-5 years of progressive responsibility and experience as a professional development officer and/or prior professional experience in a related field such as sales, marketing or business development. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are also required. AA/EEO apply online: https://apptrkr.com/1607416 10.12.19
University of Michigan seeks applicants to Lead the Custodial & Grounds Services department in providing custodial services, pest management, grounds maintenance, and landscape services focused on excellent customer service and supporting a safe, functional, and attractive campus environment. This position reports to the Associate Vice President for Facilities and Operations.http://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/177430/director_custodial_grounds_services 10.11.19
Rice University seeks an associate vice president for development. This person will provide leadership, evaluation and mentoring to the individual giving program, planned giving and annual giving. Please direct all nominations and resumes to RiceAVPDev@wittkieffer.com. Rice University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/associate-vice-president-development/10.11.19
San Francisco State University, Department of Child and Adolescent Development seeks applicants for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Early Childhood beginning August 2020. Position description available at http://cad.sfsu.edu/. Application review begins October 15, 2019, continues until filled. Send letter of intent; a current CV; a statement on how your teaching and scholarship align with the commitment of the Child and Adolescent Development Department to foster an inclusive and diverse academic community; one writing sample; and names and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco State University, Department of Child and Adolescent Development seeks applicants for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in School Age Children and Youth beginning August 2020. Position description available at http://cad.sfsu.edu/. Application review begins October 15, 2019, continues until filled. Send letter of intent; a current CV; a statement on how your teaching and scholarship align with the commitment of the Child and Adolescent Development Department to foster an inclusive and diverse academic community; one writing sample; and three letters of recommendation to email@example.com. 10.11.19
The University of Northern Iowa's Rod Library is seeking applications for Dean of Library Services. This position provides proactive leadership to advance an innovative and forward-looking vision of the library, which includes the UNI Museum and the HNI Corporation Instructional Resources & Technology Services (IRTS) located in the Schindler Education Center. The Dean of Library Services is responsible for all aspects of library administration: coordinates fundraising efforts in conjunction with the UNI Foundation. To apply, visit http://jobs.uni.edu//10.11.19
California Health Sciences University (CHSU), a privately funded university near Fresno, CA, invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean, College of Pharmacy. Admitting its inaugural class in 2014, CHSU offers the Doctor of Pharmacy degree (Pharm.D.) and currently has an enrollment of 260 students. The College has 6 staff and 26 full-time faculty. Candidates must have a Pharm.D. and/or Ph.D., be eligible for a faculty appointment at the rank of Professor, and administrative experience gained within an accredited college of pharmacy. For more information and to apply, please visit
The University of Texas at San Antonio – is seeking an ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FINANCE: Need Ph.D. degree in Finance or related area. Strong preference for specialization in the analysis of financial data. ASSISTANT PROFESSORS OF FINANCE(2): Need Ph.D. degree in Finance or related area; exceptional ABD candidates will be considered. Position 1 - Strong preference for Banking & Financial Intermediation specialization & ability to teach courses in area.Position 2-Strong preference for Entrepreneurial Finance (venture capital, private equity, IPOs, innovation, etc.). https://business.utsa.edu/faculty-and-research/faculty-openings/ 10.10.19
The MARGARET POWELL CURATORIAL FELLOW at Carnegie Museum of Art (CMOA) aims to diversify the museum field and expand career pathways by introducing recent college graduates from historically underrepresented groups to a full spectrum of curatorial experiences at the museum, specifically the opportunity to be immersed in curatorial work and content areas, including Architecture, Decorative Arts & Design, Fine Arts, Modern & Contemporary Art, and/or Photography. You will interact Collections, Development, Education, Exhibitions, Pubs/Mktg - to name a few.
CALIFORNIA STATE POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, POMONA - COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT invites applications for two tenure-track positions at the rank of Assistant Professor beginning in the 2020-2021 academic year. We are particularly interested in candidates with specialization in Software Engineering, Database/Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and related/emerging areas. Strong candidates from other areas are also encouraged to apply. Possess at the time of appointment, a Ph.D. in Computer Science or closely related area. Please see link for a full listing of the job position. First consideration will be given to completed applications received no later than November 10, 2019.
The Department of Urban Planning, in partnership with the Chicano Studies Research Center (CSRC), invites applications from scholars in urban studies and urban planning for a tenured/tenure-track appointment. We seek an innovative thinker who will be a leading scholar of urban issues in Latina/o/x communities.
Apply via https://apptrkr.com/1591129 by October 15, 2019, to be guaranteed full consideration. UC Nondiscrimination & Affirmative Action Policy. https://apptrkr.com/1591129 10.27.19
The Berry College Office of Admissions invites applications for an Admission Counselor to join the innovative team of professionals committed to providing access to higher education to students from any background. The successful candidate will represent the College to individuals and groups on and off campus, and as such will be inclusive of the diversity of our global society.They will also assemble and analyze data, in collaboration with the Admissions Team, to define goals for assigned recruiting market regions that align with the overall enrollment goals of the institution.
California State University, Los Angeles: has Two Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Positions specializing in 1) Early Childhood Development (for a complete job description, including how to apply, visit:http://www.calstatela.edu/2020/college-health-human-services/hhs-cfs-ttf%20) OR 2) Family Violence / Trauma and Resilience (for a complete job description, including how to apply, visit:
AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships (STPF) is seeking applicants for the 2020-2021 fellowship class. Seeking candidates with strong STEM credentials, an interest in career transformation, and a desire to enhance federal policy. Doctoral-level degree in any scientific, social science, or engineering discipline, or a Masters in engineering with three years of professional experience required. Salary ($80,000- $105,000), health insurance, and travel/training and relocation allowance provided. Learn more and apply by November 1. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Council on Foreign Relations is seeking fellowship applicants for the 2020-2021 academic year. The programs offer unique opportunities, domestic and abroad, for mid and senior career U.S. citizens who have a demonstrated commitment to a career in foreign policy. Selected fellows broaden their perspective of foreign affairs either by pursuing work in a policymaking settings or research in an academic environment. For more information on how to apply, contact email@example.com or visit our website at http://www.cfr.org/fellowships 10.20.19
Schreiner University has an opening for a Full-Time Administrative Specialist for the Nursing Education department. The successful candidate will be responsible to coordinate, measure and assist with student education and program compliance; work with instructors and administrators to facilitate program management; provide technical and clerical assistance in administrative matters to support the Faculty and Staff in carrying out the responsibilities of the department. Full details can be found on the Schreiner.edu website: https://schreiner.edu/job/nursing-education-administrative-specialist/
California State University, Long Beach -The LMS Coordinator\Sr Administrator is responsible for supporting the vision of the University via the strategic technical configuration, maintenance and advancement of the Learning Management System (LMS). The incumbent is responsible for coordinating all services associated with the learning management system The Coordinator is responsible for optimizing LMS application performance, documenting standard operating procedures, troubleshooting LMS technical issues, and other tasks. To apply for the position, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/1531416 08.18.19https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25898&siteid=5637&jobid=453681#jobDetails=453681_5637
CARE Manager – MiraCosta College: Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the Campus Assessment, Resources, and Education (CARE) program at MiraCosta College. The CARE Manager position focuses on promoting holistic student wellness through providing support and follow-up for complex situations involving students of concern. For full details and to apply, please visit: http://jobs.miracosta.edu/postings/1587
Financial Aid Supervisor – MiraCosta College: Under direction, lead and participate in major activities and programs of the Financial Aid department; provide technical expertise to students, Financial Aid staff and district personnel concerning financial aid policies, procedures and regulations; assists in short and long term planning; package and certify financial aid applications in accordance with complex federal, state and local requirements; develop, recommend and implement financial aid policies and procedures; determine financial aid eligibility, calculate, initiate and authorize disbursements, fund management; monitor and reconcile expenditures; supervise and coordinate the work of Financial Aid staff. For full details and to apply, please visit: http://jobs.miracosta.edu/postings/1549
Business Systems Analyst – MiraCosta College: Under the direction of the Dean of Admissions & Student Support, perform difficult and complex business systems analysis of current business practices, processes and workflows. Recommend modifications, improvements, or new processes to optimize integration with enterprise and third-party systems. Develop and execute implementation and testing plans for new systems, system enhancements and upgrades. Develop system and process documentation and lead related training. Provide data, security, communication, and operational support for system users. Collaborate with deans, administrators and staff to facilitate system and business process improvements for the Student Services division and perform related duties as assigned. For full details and to apply, please visit: http://jobs.miracosta.edu/postings/1562
Interim Dean, Academic Information Services – MiraCosta College: MiraCosta College in coastal, north San Diego County, California, invites applications for an interim Dean of Academic Information Services position beginning in August 2019 and continuing for approximately one year. Under the general direction of the Vice President of Instructional Services, the Dean will be responsible for academic and administrative computing, including academic computing labs; media components; administration of the learning resources programs, including library operations and the library science curriculum. For full details and to apply, please visit: http://jobs.miracosta.edu/postings/1561
Click here for second page of job opportunities.