Click here for more job opportunities at American International College.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at California State University, Long Beach.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Colorado State University.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at the University of Alabama.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Morton College
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Sierra College.
- The University of Northern Iowa's College of Humanities, Arts & Sciences - Department of Languages & Literatures seeks applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of TESOL/Applied Linguistics, beginning January 2021. Areas of teaching and research include one or more of the following: K-12 ELL education, second language acquisition and pedagogy, bilingual education, applied linguistics, and educational linguistics. Applications received by September 1, 2020, will receive full consideration. To apply, visit http://jobs.uni.edu/ https://jobs.uni.edu/faculty/view/52043 08.09.20
- The International Affairs Fellowship for Tenured Scholars (IAF-TIRS) offers tenured professors from a variety of academic backgrounds experience in the foreign policy-making field through placement at a U.S. government agency or with an international organization for 12 months. The program will match 50 percent of the fellow's salary for the year (up to $80,000). Applicants should be tenured faculty from U.S.-based colleges/universities whose research focuses on international relations; hold a PhD, U.S. citizenship, and have a pre-arranged sabbatical. https://www.cfr.org/fellowships/international-affairs-fellowship-tenured-international-relations-scholars? utm_medium=display&utm_source=hacu&utm_campaign=iaf_tirs_2020 08.09.20
- Santa Fe Community College is seeking applications for a Spanish-speaking Student Resource Coordinator to provide mentoring, guidance and support for students who are experiencing non-academic barriers to success. The position will collaborate with various campus departments and community organizations to develop, implement and evaluate programs that provide support to students, and increase persistence, retention and graduation rates, particularly among Hispanic and low-income students. http://jobs.sfcc.edu/postings/4083 08.08.20
- Academic Career & Executive Search is pleased to assist St. Mary's University in their search for the Dean of the Greehey School of Business. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and should include a cover letter and curriculum vita. Please do not email applications. To be viewed by the search firm, please apply directly at: https://acesrch.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a21esjyawen9 08.08.20
- The College of Engineering at Drexel University invites applicants with a strong background in Mechanical Engineering for appointment as full-time non-tenure track Assistant/Associate/Full Teaching Professor. Qualifications: Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. 3 years (or equivalent) of teaching experience and rank commensurate with additional experience. Apply at: http://careers.drexel.edu/cw/en-us/job/494795?lApplicationSubSourceID= Job No. 494795. Please Upload CV/Resume/Cover letter with online application. For more information about Drexel University, please visit https://drexel.edu . 08.08.20
- Executive Director of Development UCLA College, the Division of Life Sciences Working with the Assistant Vice Chancellor for College Development, and the Dean of Life Sciences, establishes long-range goals and objectives for development programs and activities. Requirements include seven + years development responsibility and a history of strategic, critical thinking to develop viable solutions. Please view requisition #32511 Apply at: https://apptrkr.com/1945217 08.06.20
- The School of Education (SOE) at American University invites applications for a faculty member who will serve as a Senior Professorial Lecturer/Professorial Lecturer in the EdD and MEd Education Policy and Leadership programs at the School of Education. This is a term (non-tenure track) faculty appointment for the academic year 2020-2021, with potential for subsequent annual reappointment. This is a 12-month position and will commence in Fall 2020. http://apply.interfolio.com/76496 08.01.20
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine is looking for an associate or full professor of engineering to join Department of Orthopedics to facilitate research vision of the department as the Margaret Suzanne Neal Endowed Chair in Orthopedics. This will be a tenured position, and academic appointments will be given both in School of Medicine-Department of Orthopedics and School of Computing and Engineering. The hired faculty will work collaboratively in orthopedics related research projects while engaging with the orthopedic resident education. To apply: <a href="https://info.umkc.edu/hr/careers/academic-positions/%20and%20search%20for%20Job%20ID%2033154</div>
" target="_blank">https://info.umkc.edu/hr/careers/academic-positions/ and search for Job ID 33154</div> 09.30.20
- The San Mateo County Community College District (SMCCCD) is actively seeking a Chief Human Resources Officer. The Chief Human Resources Officer is a member of the District’s senior management team and is responsible for the District’s human resources, employment compliance, labor relations, benefit administration, compensation, classification, employment equity and diversity, and has a primary role in matters of collective bargaining, as well as other human resources functions. For more information please visit: https://apptrkr.com/1934667 07.23.20
- AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships (STPF) is seeking applicants for the 2021-22 fellowship year. Learn first-hand about policy, bring valuable expertise to policy, and enhance STEM in the federal government. It provides yearlong assignments in all three branches of the federal government in Washington D.C. Seeking candidates with strong STEM credentials, an interest in career transformation, and a desire to enhance federal policy. Application deadline is November 1, 2020. https://fellowshipapp.aaas.org/app/main?utm_campaign=stpf-2020-jobs&utm_medium=web&utm_source=jobpost&utm_term=dei-3 08.18.20
- Waukegan Community Unit School District No. 60 serves nearly 17,000 students in preschool through grade 12 and is located halfway between Chicago, Illinois and Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the shores of Lake Michigan. The District has one early learning center, 15 elementary schools, five middle schools and a high school program divided between two 9-12th grade campuses. The District encompasses portions of Waukegan, Beach Park and Park City. We are looking for bilingual teachers. To apply, please visit our website. https://www.applitrack.com/waukeganschools/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp 08.30.20
Click here for second page of job opportunities.