Click here for more job opportunities at American International College.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at California State University, Long Beach.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Colorado State University.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at the University of Alabama.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Morton College
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Sierra College.
- The University of Colorado Denver seeks an experienced and inspiring leader and skilled communicator to serve as its next vice chancellor for university communications. The vice chancellor will be skilled in advancing the mission of the university as well as its reputation and identity as a leading academic and research institution. Please submit application materials by Friday October 23, 2020. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/21872-vice-chancellor-for-university-communications 10.30.20
- Ball State University: Applications are invited for part-time semester Social Work Instructor positions in the Department of Social Work available 1/16/2021. Min Quals: Master’s degree in social work from a Council on Social Work Education accredited program. Two years of full time professional practice experience post-master’s in social work. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/226093. Applications will be accepted through 11/14/2020. BSU is EEO/AA; Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.30.20
- JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. is hiring a full-time Immunization Data Quality Epidemiologist to support the Immunization Division at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH). This position will conduct data quality assessment and activities. This work entails identifying and contacting providers about irregular or discrepant data, and implementing processes for correcting inaccurately reported data. https://careers.jsi.com/JSIInternet/Careers/jobdescription.cfm?id=131289&intern=0 10.29.20
- JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. is hiring a full-time Immunization Data Quality Associate to support the Immunization Division at the MA Department of Public Health (DPH). This position will conduct routine data quality activities following standard operating procedures, identify and contact providers about irregular or discrepant data, and implement processes for correcting inaccurately reported data. https://careers.jsi.com/JSIInternet/Careers/jobdescription.cfm?id=131290&intern=0 10.29.20
- Syracuse University seeks outstanding candidates for the Pontarelli Professorship in Environmental Sustainability and Finance. Candidates should have a strong record of research, and significant promise for teaching. Candidates must complete an online demographic summary (https://www.sujobopps.com/postings/85064) and attach the following: a letter of interest, a curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information of three references. Applications will be reviewed until November 8, 2020. Syracuse University is an EO/AA employer. 10.29.20
- Saint Louis University, one of the nation's oldest and most prestigious Jesuit, Catholic universities, invites nominations and expressions of interest for the position of university provost. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and distinguished academic leader to serve one of the nation's most forward-looking universities. The next provost's portfolio will also include the Divisions of Student Development and Enrollment and Retention Management. All inquiries may be directed to SLUProvost@wittkieffer.com. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/21834-provost/ 10.29.20
- Michigan State University invites applications for the position of Chair of the Department of Art, Art History, and Design (AAHD). The Chair of AAHD will provide innovative and inspiring leadership, working with faculty to advance its long-term vision for the future of the department. Candidates with a compelling record of creative activity/scholarship and teaching in or related to one or more of the fields within our department, as well as relevant administrative experience are invited to apply. Visit: http://careers.msu.edu (posting #674810) for full details. MSU is an AA/EOE employer. 10.29.20
- Ball State University - Dean, College of Health: Ball State University and the College of Health seek a strategic, collaborative and community-minded leader to serve as its next dean. The incoming dean will have the opportunity to lead the college and serve as a member of an engaged and innovative academic leadership team as the University implements a new strategic plan and decentralized, incentive-based budget model. All applications, nominations, and inquiries are invited; and, can be directed to: Zachary A. Smith, Ph.D. and Julia Venetos at BallStateCOHDean@wittkieffer.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. For fullest consideration, candidate materials should be received by 11/23/2020. WittKieffer is assisting the Ball State University in this search. Application materials should be submitted using WittKieffer's candidate portal https://candidateportal.wittkieffer.com/login?returnUrl=%2Fdescription%3FjobID%3D21822 10.29.20
- The MIT Sloan School of Management (MIT Sloan), among the nation’s most prestigious and innovative business schools, seeks a visionary change agent, intellectual leader, and effective administrator to serve as its inaugural Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Director). All inquiries, nominations/referrals, and resumes with cover letters, should be sent electronically and in confidence to: Keight Tucker Kennedy, Partner, Alycia Johnson, Senior Associate, Isaacson, Miller. To apply please visit: https://www.imsearch.com/7636 Electronic submission is strongly encouraged. EOE 10.29.20
- JSI is a global public health consulting organization dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities and to providing an environment where people of passion can pursue this cause. We work with public and private sector clients to overcome complex health systems challenges. We achieve optimal results through a collaborative, customized approach, working closely with our clients, and through a staff who are recognized for their dedication, expertise, and leadership. We are seeking an experienced leader to join our team as Director of the Colorado Office. The Colorado Office is part of JSI’s Health Services Division, which is responsible for JSI’s U.S. based portfolio of projects.
- Valencia College invites you to join us for an amazing leadership opportunity to continue the work of innovation and making better tomorrows possible for our students. Strengthen our long legacy of expanding access, cultivating innovation and creating impact as the next President and Chief Executive Officer of Valencia College. Prospective candidates may review additional details about the search at http://valenciacollege.edu/presidential-search. Please direct nominations and inquiries to AGB Search consultants supporting the search. Application materials should be sent electronically to ValenciaPresident2020@agbsearch.com 10.28.20
- Indiana Tech seeks applications and nominations of outstanding leaders for its next Dean of the College of Engineering. Indiana Tech is a four-year private, not-for-profit institution regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The campus community seeks a new Dean of Engineering with vision and an entrepreneurial spirit â€“ a leader who demonstrates a commitment to the mission and values of Indiana Tech. https://www.Click2Apply.net/x6wjcs2qvmnb75xh 10.28.20
- Vice President for Development - Ball State University Foundation: The Ball State University Foundation is seeking a dynamic and experienced leader to execute strategic direction for Ball State’s development team and fundraising campaign. Inquiries, nominations, and applications are invited; can be directed to: Zachary A. Smith, Ph.D. and Kim Brettschneider BallStateFoundationVP@wittkieffer.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. WittKieffer is assisting the Ball State University Foundation in this search. For fullest consideration, candidate materials should be received by 11/16/2020. Application materials should be submitted using WittKieffer’s candidate portal: https://candidateportal.wittkieffer.com/description?jobID=21907. 10.28.20
Ball State’s Office of University Relations and Communications invites applications for a full-time Senior Communications Strategist. Min Quals: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Three years of experience in the role of a professional editor. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/22578. Applications will be accepted through 10/12/2020. BSU is EEO/AA; women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.28.20
- Vice Dean for Finance and Administration - Trinity College of Arts & Sciences - Duke University: Trinity College of Arts & Sciences, the heart of Duke University, seeks nominations and applications for the position of Vice Dean for Finance and Administration. Duke has retained Isaacson, Miller, a national executive search firm, to assist with this search. All inquiries, applications, and nominations for this opportunity should be directed to the search firm electronically at: https://www.imsearch.com/7547 10.28.20
- The Board of Trustees invites applications and nominations for the position of President East Los Angeles College. The Board is seeking a candidate to provide executive leadership and advocacy for the college, to be responsible and accountable for all college operations, and to be a member of the Chancellor's cabinet. Please review full job description and submit your application by October 5th at: https://apptrkr.com/2008334 10.28.20
- Ball State University’s Foundation seeks applicants for Director of Prospect Research. Min. Quals: Bachelor’s degree. Min. three years of professional work experience in higher education, non-profit or equivalent setting; min. three of fundraising, development, analytics or research experience. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. Review of applications will begin immediately and will be accepted through 10/31 2020. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/22365. BSU is EEO/AA; women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.25.20
- South Florida State College - HSI-STEM COACHES Full-time, grant-funded positions responsible for the academic and student success of the participants in the Re-Engineering Our Future: HSI-STEM project both virtually and/or on main campus, including pre-collegiate services, recruiting, academic support, career support, orientation, instructional support, transfer support, early alert support, and student retention and persistence support in STEM. Associate degree and minimum of one year of work experience required. http://sfsc.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=125207 10.25.20
- Texas Lutheran University invites applications for a full-time, 12-month position as Director of Nursing. The successful candidate will serve as chair and administrator of the Nursing program and will be responsible for providing visionary leadership and administrative oversight of all aspects of the University’s BSN program. The Director will report to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and begin duties in January 2021. Review of applications will begin immediately. https://www.tlu.edu/about-tlu/careers/administrative-positions 10.24.20
- BSU invites applications for part-time semester faculty Instructors to teach undergraduate course(s) in the Department of Early Childhood, Youth, & Family Studies. Minimum Qualifications: Master’s degree in child life, early childhood education, child development, human development and family studies, educational psychology, or closely related field from an accredited institution by date of appointment. 4,000 hours of paid child life clinical experience OR two years of experience teaching child life subject matter. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. Applications will be accepted through 10/13/2020. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/21403. BSU is EEO/AA; women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.24.20
- Walla Walla Community College (WWCC) is accepting applications to fill a Research Analyst position. This position functions as a key team member in the Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (IRE) supporting the college’s mission and commitment to student learning and success by providing quality, accessible, reliable, and relevant information to facilitate decision-making and planning processes, enhance institutional effectiveness, and promote a culture of evidence-based inquiry. The Research Analyst supports the gathering, analysis, and interpretation of data used in accreditation, assessment, planning, and decision-making at all levels of the college. This position also supports the college’s compliance with state, federal, and other reporting mandates. Priority date for consideration is October 5, 2020. https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/wwcc/jobs/2860403/research-analyst?page=2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs 10.23.20
- Ball State University seeks a Facilities Engineer - Click here to view position profile: https://summitsearchsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Ball_State_Facilities_Engineer_Profile.pdf. Location: Muncie, Indiana. To Apply: Confidential review of applications will begin immediately. For fullest consideration, candidate materials should be received by Tuesday, October 20, 2020. Click here to apply and be sure to include your resume and cover letter: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=su194. Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.23.20
- Ball State University seeks a Director of Engineering - Click here to view position profile: https://summitsearchsolutions.com/wpcontent/uploads/2020/02/Ball_State_Director_Engineering_Profile.pdf. Location: Muncie, Indiana. To Apply: Confidential review of applications will begin immediately. For fullest consideration, candidate materials should be received by Tuesday, October 20, 2020. Click here to apply and be sure to include your resume and cover letter: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=su193. Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.23.20
- Ball State University is accepting applications for the full-time position of Account Strategist. Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. At least two years of professional experience in journalism, public relations, and advertising, copywriting/editing, or related field; and demonstrated experience managing complex, high-profile, time-sensitive projects. Review of applications will be accepted through 9/28/2020. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/22435. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. BSU is EEO/AA; Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.23.20
Assistant/Associate Professor of Information and Communication Sciences – Ball State University seeks applicants for a full-time tenure track position available beginning January 2021. Minimum Qualifications: Master’s degree in an appropriate field (computer science, engineering/engineering technology, information systems) from an accredited institution. At least ten years of technology-related professional experience OR five years of technology-related academic experience with at least five years of technology-related experience in industry. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/22524. Applications will be accepted through 10/22/2020. Employer will consider sponsorship. BSU is EEO/AA employer; women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.23.20
- At Charles R. Drew University, we are seeking a Major Gift Officer who will be responsible for prospect research, solicitation strategy, cultivation, donor outreach, gift proposal development, reporting and stewardship. The position will also support other fundraising initiatives as needed. Required: Master’s degree; Five to seven years of experience in fundraising; Experience in Raiser's Edge. For more information and to apply, visit: https://jobs.cdrewu.edu/postings/3637. Charles R. Drew University is an Equal Opportunity Employer 10.22.20
- Location Notre Dame, IN - Position: Faculty Position in Environment, Climate Change and Peace - Description: Applications for a tenured/tenure-track position in climate change, environment and peace studies, based at the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies (https://kroc.nd.edu/) and part of a growing community of scholars within the Keough School (https://keough.nd.edu). For more information, please view the position listing at: https://apptrkr.com/2004983. 10.21.20
- Ball State University’s Department of Sociology is seeking applicants for pool of part-time Adjunct Faculty. Minimum Qualifications: Master’s degree in Sociology from an accredited institution. Candidates for searches must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/22528. Review of applications will begin immediately and will be accepted through October 17, 2020. BSU is EEO/AA, Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.21.20
- Colorado College seeks a three-year visitor in Economics or Business, field open, professorial level, to teach and to chair the department. Ph.D. in Economics or Business, strong record of teaching and research, and administrative experience and ability required. Create your application at: http://employment.coloradocollege.edu/postings/4500. Applications must include cover letter, vita, teaching philosophy, samples of research, and contact information for at least three references. Materials due by December 7, 2020. Colorado College is an equal opportunity employer. 11.21.20
- Colorado College seeks a Macroeconomist, any specialization,for a tenure-track position at the assistant professor level. Ph.D. in Economics and willingness to teach International Finance and Money and Banking required. Create your application at: http://employment.coloradocollege.edu/postings/4498. Applications must include cover letter, vita, teaching statement, evidence of teaching ability, research statement, sample of research, graduate school transcript, and contact information for at least three references. Materials due by December 7, 2020. Colorado College is an equal opportunity employer. 11.21.20
- American University seeks a strategic, entrepreneurial, and energetic leader to serve as Dean of the Washington College of Law. WittKieffer is assisting American University in this search. Application materials can be submitted using WittKieffer’s candidate portal. Confidential nominations and inquiries can be directed to Werner Boel, LL.M. and Veena Abraham, J.D. at AUlawdean@wittkieffer.com. American University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. https://candidateportal.wittkieffer.com/login?returnUrl=%2Fdescription%3FjobID%3D21801 10.18.20
- The University of Notre Dame’s Keough School of Global Affairs and Eck Institute for Global Health (EIGH) seek applicants for a tenure track/tenured position or a renewable termed appointment as a professorship of the practice, rank open, in global health economics whose research and teaching interests focus on the economic analysis of health policies and programs within developing countries. Apply here: https://apptrkr.com/2003826. Questions should be directed to Professor Paul Winters (email@example.com). 10.18.20
- Madison, WI - Madison College’s dedication to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity is reflected in our Mission, Vision, and Values. Hiring an inclusive workforce that mirrors our student population is more than just a commitment is the foundation of what we are striving to do. We are currently hiring a Sr. Disability Resource Services Advisor in our Reedsburg Campus - 60 minutes from Madison. This position serves as the sole generalist for student support for approximately 300 students https://madisoncollege.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/jobsatMadisonCollege/ 10.18.20
- Mercy College-The Dept of Math and Computer Sciences (CS) invites applications for two full-time and tenure-eligible positions: one in Math and one in CS. Math Applicants should have a Ph.D. and we will also consider applicants with a doctorate in Math Education, and those with a MS in Math who also have evidence of exceptional teaching and a strong record of student outreach and recruitment. The CS position should hold a Ph.D. in CS or related discipline. All areas of specialization in CS will be considered, with preference given to applicants able to teach courses in data science, machine learning, computer networking, and application development. https://jobs.mercy.edu 11.17.20
- The Department of Psychology at UC Davis invites applications for an Assistant Professor (tenure-track) position in quantitative psychology. We seek applications from individuals whose scholarship includes excellent research in any area of quantitative psychology or psychological methods, broadly defined. The successful applicant may or may not have a non-quantitative program of psychological research that dovetails with their methodological interests. To apply, visit: https://apptrkr.com/2003202 10.17.20
- Faculty Opening-STANFORD UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT OF AERONAUTICS AND ASTRONAUTICS The Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics at Stanford University invites applications for a tenure track faculty position at the Assistant or untenured Associate Professor level. https://aa.stanford.edu/job-openings 11.16.20
- The Department of Criminal Justice at East Carolina University invites applications for one 9-month tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor position to begin August 16, 2021. We seek highly motivated and collegial individuals with a potential for or demonstrated record of scholarly research and publication, pursuit of external grants at the state and national level, effective teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and service to the university, community, and profession. Apply here https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/37588 Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer 10.16.20
- The San Mateo County Community College District (SMCCCD) is actively seeking a Chief Human Resources Officer. The Chief Human Resources Officer is a member of the District’s senior management team and is responsible for the District’s human resources, employment compliance, labor relations, investigations, benefit administration, compensation, classification, employment equity and diversity, and has a primary role in matters of collective bargaining, as well as other human resources functions. To apply: https://apptrkr.com/2001561 10.16.20
- Instructor of Data Science and Analytics - Ball State University: The Data Science program of the College of Sciences & Humanities is seeking applicants to be part of a pool of part-time adjunct faculty. The responsibility will be teaching for the interdisciplinary online Master of Science in Data Science program. Minimum Qualifications-Ph.D. Apply online at: http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/22356. Candidates must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. BSU is EEO/AA, Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. 10.16.20
- The Data Science & Data Analytics programs of the College of Sciences and Humanities at Ball State University welcome applications for a tenure-track faculty position beginning Aug. 2021. Doctoral degree conferred by date of appointment in data science, data analytics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, geography-geographic information science, informatics, or related fields. Employer will consider sponsorship. BSU is EEO/AA, Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. http://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/22427 10.16..20
- Kaiser Family Foundation; Senior Policy Analyst, Racial Equity and Health Policy Program Location: Washington, DC (Remote, until at least January 2021) Status: Full-Time; Exempt, Two-year term position with possibility of extension. Research Assistant/Policy Analyst Location: Washington, DC (Remote, until at least January 2021) Status: Full-Time; Two-year term position with possibility of extension https://www.kff.org/employment-opportunities/ 10.14.20
- MHP Salud - Program Director in Weslaco, Texas; Ypsilanti, Michigan; or Tampa/Orlando, Florida, Yakima, WA and Spokane, WA. The Program Director Grade 2 will be responsible for building the capacity to serve various populations by delivering technical assistance, developing educational resources, and providing training to other organizations at the national level. Required earned Master’s degree and 2-4 years work experience; bicultural preferred and ability to speak, read, and write Spanish is required. https://mhpsalud.org/working-mhp-salud/program-director/ 10.14.20
- Imperial Valley College seeks Dean of Instruction - Health & Public Safety Plans, organizes, administers, develops, and evaluates programs, projects, and activities of assigned academic departments and programs; provides leadership and works collegially with faculty and staff to offer high quality educational services for students; and supervises and evaluates the performance of assigned full-time faculty and part-time faculty, classified staff, and student workers. EOE. To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2000434 10.14.20
- Northeastern Illinois University (NEIU), a vibrant institution located in Chicago, Illinois, invites inquiries, nominations, and applications for the position of Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students (VP/Dean). The VP/Dean will join an institution undergoing significant transformation and advance further the work of a division that is student centered, promotes learning, and ensures the development of a robust multicultural community. NEIU is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. in partnership with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) Immunization Division is hiring a full-time a dynamic and self-motivated professional to partner and support the Vaccine Management Unit. The ideal candidate is highly adaptable and tech savvy, has a strong commitment to public health and a history of providing excellent customer and administrative services. The selected candidate will support program staff, providers, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). https://careers.jsi.com/JSIInternet/Careers/jobdescription.cfm?id=130187&intern=0 10.14.20
- Humboldt State University (HSU) is pleased to invite inquiries, nominations and applications for its associate vice president and campus diversity officer. The new AVP reports to the provost and vice president for academic affairs and serves as a member of the President's Cabinet and Provost's Leadership Team to provide strategic direction and vision for equity and inclusion efforts across campus. The new AVP/CDO will play a crucial and strategic university-wide role. Humboldt State University is a Title IX/Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. https://candidateportal.wittkieffer.com/login?returnUrl=%2Fdescription%3FjobID%3D21762 10.10.20
- The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for an Assistant Dean of Students position within the Dean of Student's Office. The Assistant Dean of Students is a key contributor to a dynamic Dean of Students team that is committed to the mission and convictions of the University of St. Thomas. This person is the lead case manager for students of concern and works closely with staff and faculty across the university to support at-risk students. This position also facilitates restorative justice-based responses and educational responses to reports of bias incidents when appropriate. The Assistant Dean works with academic deans in response to student behavioral concerns in the classroom. The Assistant Dean also responds to student complaints and concerns, advocates for students, and facilitates conflict resolution and mediation with appropriate individuals. This position serves on the Proud to Be First committee which supports first generation students at St. Thomas.
- University of Northern Iowa seeks Senior Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management & Student Success Provides strategic, visionary and overarching leadership to the enrollment and student success functions of the University; works with the directors to offer leadership for the offices of admissions and financial aid; partnering with the offices of undergraduate studies and student affairs, provides leadership for student success and retention initiatives; leads institution-wide collaboration and communication designed to achieve university strategic enrollment goals, including recruitment, retention, persistence, and graduation; leads relevant committees related to recruitment, retention and data; serves on relevant leadership teams as assigned; and acts as the Director of Community College Relation https://jobs.uni.edu/pands/view/52101 10.09.20
- The VP of Human Resources at College of DuPage serves on the Cabinet and is the Chief Human Resources Officer responsible for the operation of the College's complex human resources function. The Vice President exercises the necessary authority for planning, organizing, controlling, decision making and leadership of the human resources function. This includes the development and operation of policies regarding salary administration, fringe benefits, recruitment and placement, performance evaluation, and providing input and support to the General Counsel's office on the administration of collective bargaining agreements. https://www.Click2Apply.net/8ts3c7z5gpfhx2cn 10.09.20
- Texas A&M University’s College of Agriculture & Life Sciences invites applications for the Accountability, Climate, Equity, and Scholarship (ACES) Fellows Program from scholars whose work aligns with the Department of Agricultural Economics. In recognition of Texas A&M University's Diversity Plan, the ACES faculty pipeline initiative promotes the research, teaching, and scholarship of early career scholars who embrace the belief that diversity is an indispensable component of academic excellence. ACES Fellows will benefit from: prescriptive mentoring, access to instructional best practices, a vast array of world-class research and productivity resources, and a robust network of renowned Texas A&M scholars from across disciplines. Fellows will begin their appointment in Fall 2021. https://diversity.tamu.edu/Home/Accountability,-Climate,-Equity,-and-Scholarship-F 10.08.20
- The University of Denver is pleased to announce a search for a tenure-line Assistant Professor in the Douglas and Mary Scrivner Institute of Public Policy at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies. The position offers an extraordinary opportunity for a faculty member with training in one or more disciplines with a policy emphasis to contribute to a robust research program and help build the Institute's engagement, impact, and visibility locally, nationally, and internationally. Please visit https://www.du.edu/jobs/ for more information. https://jobs.du.edu/cw/en-us/job/493207/assistant-professor-scrivner-institute-of-public-policy-josef-korbel-school-of-international-studies 11.08.20
- Robert Morris University (RMU) seeks a nimble and creative leader to serve as its next vice president, enrollment management. Serving on the President's Cabinet and RMU Leadership Council, the new leader will be an important thought partner as the university executes its strategic plan. Through leadership of the offices of Admissions and Financial Aid, the vice president will lead a bold, innovative and data-informed strategy to achieve enrollment goals. Robert Morris University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. https://candidateportal.wittkieffer.com/description?jobID=21817 10.03.20
- The Department of Music at Smith College invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor, to begin July 1, 2021. Candidates should have a promising research profile demonstrating methodological and analytical breadth. Teaching load is 2-2-; responsibilities will include foundational courses in music theory, introducing analytical techniques from within and beyond Western classical music. A Ph.D. in Music Theory is expected by the time of appointment. The successful candidate will have a creative understanding of the role that music theory might play in the context of a liberal arts college. Candidates from groups underrepresented in music theory are encouraged to apply. Details about the Department of Music may be found at http://www.smith.edu/music. Review of applications will begin on October 15th, 2020. EO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer. http://apply.interfolio.com/78467 10.03.20
- Academic Career & Executive Search is pleased to assist Dallas College in their search for Founding Associate Vice Chancellor (AVC), Strategic Analytics. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and should include a cover letter and CV. Please do not email applications and apply directly at https://acesrch.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a21esjyjb7t8 For full consideration, applications should be received by October 1, 2020. Dallas College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 10.03.20
- Academic Career & Executive Search is pleased to assist Dallas College in their search for Founding Executive Director, Research Institute. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and should include a cover letter and CV. Please do not email applications and apply directly at https://acesrch.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a21esjy8siz7 For full consideration, applications should be received by October 1, 2020. Dallas College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 10.03.20
- Neukom Fellows are interdisciplinary positions for recent PhDs, DMAs, or MFAs whose research interests or practice cuts across traditional disciplinary boundaries, and has some computational component, whether it be a framing concept for intellectual exploration or an explicit part of the work that is pursued. The Neukom Institute at Dartmouth College is pleased to announce the Neukom Postdoctoral Fellows competition for positions starting September 1, 2021. https://dartmouth.communityforce.com/Login.aspx 11.03.20
- The Washington and Lee University Department of Music invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Music position for Applied Piano. This teacher-artist will give lessons to applied piano students and teach in a secondary area with preference given to those who are interested in music history survey courses. Visit http://apply.interfolio.com/78114 for full details. Applicants should possess a significant record of solo and collaborative piano performance, a demonstrable record of teaching excellence, and a doctorate in music by the time of appointment. Washington and Lee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 10.03.20
- The University of Central Oklahoma seeks a leader to serve as its next provost and vice president of academic affairs. All applications, nominations and inquiries are invited. WittKieffer is assisting University of Central Oklahoma in this search. Application materials should be submitted using WittKieffer’s candidate portal. Nominations and inquiries can be directed to Zachary A. Smith, Ph.D. and Ryan Crawford at UCOProvost@wittkieffer.com. UCO is deeply committed to recruiting, supporting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/21816-provost-and-vice-president-of-academic-affairs/ 10.02.20
- Stanford University Department of Management Science & Engineering Faculty Opening at the Assistant or untenured Associate Professor level Inviting applications from individuals working at the frontiers of Management Science & Engineering, including engineering, mathematical, data and computational sciences, as well as from the medical, physical, behavioral & social sciences. Apply online at https://apptrkr.com/1991612 where full text of search ad is available. Review of applications will begin on September 15, 2020 until December 15, 2020. 10.02.20
- Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, IA is seeking a Senior Director for Diversity and Inclusion. The senior director will be responsible for organizing programming for the Center for Diversity and Inclusion and providing guidance and advisement to multicultural student organizations and to international students. The senior director is also charged with maintaining the student exchange and visitor information system (SEVIS) database, chairing the campus Bias Response Team, and working collaboratively with academic affairs in supporting and guiding the diversity fellows program. https://www.spelmanandjohnson.com/position/senior-director-of-diversity-and-inclusion/ 10.01.20
- The Department of Statistics at the University of Washington invites applications for two Tenure-Track Assistant Professor positions. Full details about the positions can be found at: http://apply.interfolio.com/77897 09.28.20
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs: Predoctoral, Dissertation, and Postdoctoral Awards. Through its program of fellowships, the Ford Foundation seeks to increase the diversity of the nation's college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students. As of September 8, 2020, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine will be accepting applications for the 2021 Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs. Eligibility and online application information are available on the Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs website. Application deadlines are in December 2020. https://www.nas.edu/ford 11.21.20
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine is looking for an associate or full professor of engineering to join Department of Orthopedics to facilitate research vision of the department as the Margaret Suzanne Neal Endowed Chair in Orthopedics. This will be a tenured position, and academic appointments will be given both in School of Medicine-Department of Orthopedics and School of Computing and Engineering. The hired faculty will work collaboratively in orthopedics related research projects while engaging with the orthopedic resident education. To apply: https://info.umkc.edu/hr/careers/academic-positions/ and search for Job ID 33154 09.30.20
Click here for second page of job opportunities.