Click here for more job opportunities at American International College.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at California State University, Long Beach.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Colorado State University.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at the University of Alabama.
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Morton College
Click here for a page of job opportunities at Sierra College.
- St. Edwards University, a nationally ranked, independent, Catholic university characterized by its commitment to the Holy Cross educational mission, seeks an innovative and visionary leader who will inspire the university as it continues on its upward trajectory of excellence in Austin, Texas, one of the most dynamic cities in the United States. Inquiries, nominations, referrals and CVs with cover letters should be sent electronically and in confidence to: http://www.imsearch.com/7337 05.03.20
- Lansing Community College - is seeking a full- time assistant professor – Cybersecurity to teach and coordinate CIT cybersecurity courses. These courses include, but are not limited to, Networking, Security, Cloud Computing, Hardware troubleshooting, CompTIA A+, and CompTIA Security + consistent with current developments and teaching methods in the discipline. https://www.lcc.edu/hr/job_openings 05.03.20
- Northern Arizona University- Assistant Clinical Professor Educational Specialties #604904 The Department of Educational Specialties is seeking to fill a non-tenure track faculty position at the Assistant Clinical Professor level in our Dual Certification BSED Early Childhood Education & Early Childhood Special Education program and the M.Ed. in Special Education - Early Childhood Special Education with Certification program. NAU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply https://in.nau.edu/human-resources/current-job-openings/ 04.30.20
- Be part of a great team! Idaho State University's TRIO Student Services seeks a Director, Educational Talent Search to manage recruitment and delivery of program services for two TRIO Talent Search grants located throughout south central and eastern Idaho. TRIO programs are committed to creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive work and learning environment. For complete job description, requirements, and application instructions visit jobs.isu.edu. For priority consideration, apply by April 12, 2020. https://isu.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1016&site=1 04.26.20
- California State University, Northridge: Associate Dean of Tseng College (Job ID 8665) The Associate Dean (AD) is a key member of the senior team of the College along with the Dean and the Executive Director of Business Operations and Finance, ensures the College works in keeping with the college’s mission, purpose, and values. The AD has oversight of the College’s Division of Academic Affairs and makes significant contributions to CSUN future To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1879879 04.25.20
- The Williams College Office of Human Resources seeks an energetic, collaborative, and customer service-oriented professional to serve as a key member of the HR team. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Human Resources, the Employment Manager provides operational leadership for and management of recruitment, outreach, and employment operations for all staff at Williams. For more information and to apply online, please visit http://staff-careers.williams.edu. Williams College is an AA/EOE. 04.24.20
- UNC Charlotte - The Assistant Director of Admissions for Hispanic and Latinx recruitment represents the admissions office and the University in a variety of settings on and off campus without any supervision and must make decisions to conduct oneself appropriately and responsibly, commit accurate information about the University, admissions, financial aid, and majors to the public, give recommendations to and counsel prospective students, families, school counselors and other public audiences. In addition, Assistant Directors plan, implement and administer programs and initiatives designed to target, recruit and enroll new undergraduates. https://jobs.uncc.edu/postings/31109 04.23.20
- Under the leadership of new President Daniel Mahony the Southern Illinois University System seeks a vice president for academic innovation, planning and partnerships. The vice president will work with the system's campuses to coordinate academic programs, will play a leading role in identifying and engaging with strategic institutional partners and will be charged with ensuring the execution of a strategic plan. Application deadline is April 17, 2020. Southern Illinois University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/21525-vice-president-for-academic-innovation-planning-and-partnerships/04.23.20
- The University of Minnesota Law School is seeking a Senior Finance Manager (CFO) to join its leadership team. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, collaborative, inclusive, and strong fiscal leader with significant financial planning and management experience in a complex organizational setting. We'd love to hear from you! https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/336104 04.18.20
- Assistant Clinical Professor #604877 -This is a full-time faculty position requiring a balance of teaching (80%) and service (20%). Teaching load for this position is typically 12 credits (4 courses) per semester. This teaching-focused position will include a special emphasis in Public Health and Allied Health topics. In addition to quality teaching, the successful candidate will be expected to contribute through program, department, college, university, and professional service activities. Minimum Qualifications: Earned Master’s degree in Public Health, Community Health, Health Promotion or closely related discipline. University or community college teaching experience as primary instructor of record. Online teaching experience. Please see nau.jobs for full job descriptions and details on how to apply online! NAU is an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. https://in.nau.edu/human-resources/current-job-openings/ 04.17.20
- Idaho State University's Student Success Center is seeking a Director of University Tutoring to design, manage, and evaluate academic support programs offered at our main campus and satellite locations. Priority consideration given to applications received by March 25, 2020. For complete job description, requirements, and application instructions, visit jobs.isu.edu. https://isu.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1014&site=1 04.17.20
- Chief Campus Compliance Officer at University of California, San Francisco APPLY ONLINE: http://220.127.116.11/counter.php?id=180088 The UCSF Chief Campus Compliance Officer (CCCO) reports to the Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer (CECO). The CCCO works with the CECO on planning, implementing and monitoring the UCSF Campus Ethics and Compliance Program. The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. 04.17.20
- DEPUTY CHANCELLOR LACCD: The senior academic administrator who serves as the Chancellor lead executive responsible for the day-to-day operations of the District; reports to the Chancellor; serves as Acting Chancellor in Chancellor absence. Must be an astute administrator with strong administrative and enrollment management experience; strong grounding in academic and student services programs; and, a thorough understanding of the primary mission of the community college. Visit https://apptrkr.com/1821946 for full job description. 04.17.20
- The State Universities Retirement System (SURS) invites nominations, expressions of intent and applications for an exceptional leader to serve as the founding Chief Diversity Officer (CDO). Under the direction of the Executive Director, the CDO will support the organization through the development, implementation, and coordination of efforts to foster an inclusive environment. The CDO will help develop and support a strategy that will lead to a comprehensive and actionable company-wide diversity strategy that builds upon the organizations ability to attract, respect, support and celebrate diversity in all forms. The CDO will also be tasked with developing a diversity subcontracting policy to ensure the engagement of minority owned money managers as well as other contractors by SURS. https://www.greenwoodsearch.com/state-universities-retirement-system 04.13.20
- The University of Northern Iowa's College of Humanities, Arts & Sciences - Department of Languages & Literatures seeks applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of TESOL/Applied Linguistics, beginning August 2020. Areas of teaching and research include one or more of the following: K-12 ELL education, second language acquisition and pedagogy, bilingual education, applied linguistics, and educational linguistics. Applications received by April 17, 2020, will receive full consideration. https://jobs.uni.edu/faculty/view/52034 04.13.20
- Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Human Resources, the Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for Staff coordinates and supports central efforts to improve inclusion, diversity, and equity services and programs related to talent acquisition for staff, strategic planning and change management, learning and development, policies and procedures, and staff engagement, including but not limited to development and oversight for employee resource groups. https://www.spelmanandjohnson.com/position/director-of-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-for-staff/ 04.13.20
- The College of Education at the University of Northern Iowa seeks a visionary scholar and leader to serve as Director of the Jacobson Center for Comprehensive Literacy (JCCL). The Director of the JCCL will promote and expand the Colleges long-standing commitment to working with faculty within the College and across campus, preK-12 schools, and community partners, in building and supporting efforts toward comprehensive literacy education. Ph.D. or Ed.D. in the area of literacy education, or other advanced degree grounded in a related field. Applications received by April 17, 2020, will receive full consideration. To apply or for more information, visit http://jobs.uni.edu/ https://jobs.uni.edu/faculty/view/52035 04.12.20
- As the American Council of Learned Societies enters its second century, the leadership aims to be responsive to the many challenges facing its constituencies, particularly the 75 learned societies, the diverse community of emerging scholars embarking on careers inside and outside the academy, and humanistic researchers working around the world. The Program Officer will design and implement strategic initiatives that will enhance ACLS ability to serve our various constituencies and advance scholarship in new directions. https://americancounciloflearnedsocieties.applytojob.com/apply/5eThQxld0L/Program-Officer-Higher-Education-Initiatives?source=HACU 04.11.20
- UC Davis / Executive Director, Academic Advising Final Filing Date: 04/09/2020 Salary Range: $73,800.00 - $155,900.00 Not to exceed $102,500, commensurate with experience To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at: http://18.104.22.168/counter.php?id=179888 The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer 04.11.20
The Ohio State University seeks an experienced, strategic and collaborative fundraising leader to serve as its next Chief Development and Alumni Relations Officer for the College of Arts and Sciences. All applications, nominations and inquiries are invited and should be directed to Suzanne Teer and Andrew Bowen at OhioStateCDARO@wittkieffer.com. The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. https://www.wittkieffer.com/position/21581-chief-development-and-alumni-relations-officer-college-of-arts-and-sciences/04.10.20
- Reporting to the Dean of Faculty, the Senior Associate Dean for Equity, Inclusion and Faculty Development serves as a key component of the Colleges commitment to anti-racism and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI); collaborates as a team with two other DEI positions that focus on student life and staff programming; oversees the Crown Faculty Center to create professional development opportunities for faculty as the curriculum and student body diversify in multiple ways; and assists the Dean of Faculty in developing and maintaining an inclusive, equitable faculty culture. https://www.spelmanandjohnson.com/position/senior-associate-dean-for-equity-inclusion-and-faculty-development/ 04.10.20
- South Central College is currently seeking an Unlimited Full-Time Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to lead strategic diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts for organizational change toward intercultural competency in the campus community and participate in community engagement efforts associated with diversity and inclusion. Additionally, the Director serves as the 1B.1 Reporting Officer for student and employee complaints and investigations. The position provides leadership and direction towards ensuring that South Central College is an inclusive community that nurtures learning and growth for all of its members. The deadline to apply is March 30th, 2020. Please visit: http://southcentral.edu/HR for more information about the opening and to apply. https://southcentral.peopleadmin.com/postings/1514 04.10.20
- Lindenwood University invites applications for a 12 -month assistant/associate professor of teacher education. Qualified applicants will possess a terminal degree in curriculum & instruction. The successful candidate will be expected to teach 4 courses each semester on initial teacher education as well as 2 courses during the summer term. To view the full job description and apply, please visit: https://lindenwood.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CareerOpportunities/job/St-Charles-Campus/Assistant-Associate-Professor--Teacher-Education_R0007757 04.09.20
- The Senior Associate Dean of Students for Equity and Inclusion/Director of the Butler Center provides strategic vision, thoughtful and collaborative leadership and guidance as a member of the Colleges team, leading efforts to imbed the principles of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging within the life of Colorado College. The position will advance efforts that build a diverse and welcoming learning environment and culture in addition to furthering inclusive excellence, belonging, and inclusion for all Colorado College students. https://www.spelmanandjohnson.com/position/senior-associate-dean-of-students-for-equity-inclusion-director-of-the-butler-center/ 04.09.20
- The Learning Community a K-8 public school in Central Falls, RI. 2020/21 Open Positions: 8th Grade ELA Teacher, 8th Grade Math Teacher, MG Social Studies Teacher, Elementary Math Teacher, Substitute/Guest Teachers, & School Nurse. For more info: https://www.thelearningcommunity.com Send resume & cover letter to: Job title/Mindy Farrow, The Learning Community, 21 Lincoln Ave, Central Falls, RI 02863. Or email email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. No phone calls. https://thelearningcommunity.com/site/join-our-team/ 04.09.20
- SUNY Broome Community College is accepting applications for a full-time, 12-month, appointment as Chairperson in the Department of Nursing with the added responsibility of a tenure-track Professor. SUNY Broome's Department of Nursing has an Associate Degree Nursing program that offers full-time day and evening and weekend programs. Visit https://www.Hyatt-Fennell.com for more information. Submit applications (letter of interest, resume/cv, and information for five references) to Sunybroome@hyatt-fennell.com. 04.09.20
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln seeks an Associate to the Chancellor for Institutional Equity and Compliance. Reporting to the Chancellor, this position oversees and ensures compliance with affirmative action, equal opportunity, civil rights, and higher education laws, including Title IX, Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and other federal and state laws. See link for full announcement and/or to apply. Review of applications will begin April 3, 2020. AA/EOE https://www.spelmanandjohnson.com/position/associate-to-the-chancellor-for-institutional-equity-and-compliance/ 04.05.20
- Illinois Central College, a two-year community college and Achieving the Dream (ATD) network member, invites applications and nominations for the position of Vice President for Student Success (VPSS). The next VPSS will provide strategic, innovative, and passionate leadership for Deans and Directors providing services and processes in the areas of enrollment management, counseling, advising, financial aid, conduct, activities, athletics, veterans affairs, and housing. To arrange a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email ICCStudentSuccess@academicsearch.org. https://apptrkr.com/1854525 04.05.20
- Agriculture of America seeks a Director of Programs who will exercise significant discretion and independent judgement directing and implementing programs and services of the organization for college students and young professionals in the agriculture and food industry, guide the organizations programs and service direction to innovate and evolve to industry and student needs and supervise program and event management staff. https://www.agfuture.org/s/1342/rd16/index.aspx?sid=1342&gid=1&pgid=636 04.05.20
- Cornell University invites inquiries, nominations and applications for an experienced, dynamic, and strategic leader to serve as the next University Bursar. Reporting to the Associate Vice President and University Treasurer, the University Bursar leads a high functioning team of 15 professionals and promotes a culture of data driven decision-making. This position provides an exciting opportunity to help shape the vision for the future of the Office of the Bursar. http://wspelman.com/searches/university-bursar/http://wspelman.com/searches/university-bursar/ 04.04.20
- The University of Colorado Anschutz College of Nursing is seeking an exceptional faculty leader to serve as the Senior Associate Dean for Faculty and Students. This administrative faculty appointment serves as the senior administrator overseeing the College's faculty and student development and success. The ideal candidate would be qualified to hold a faculty appointment at the rank of Professor with tenure. Visit https://www.Hyatt-Fennell.com for more information. Submit applications to Cheryl Hyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org. 04.03.20
- JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), Founded in 1978, is a public health research and management consulting organization with a mission to improve the health of individuals and communities worldwide.The Evaluation and Data Specialist will work on national and state projects to address HIV, behavioral health (including opioid use disorder), health disparities, and other significant public health areas. They will work with different teams to assist in the design and implementation of public health data collection systems for the purposes of needs assessment, program evaluation, and continuous quality improvement. https://careers.jsi.com/JSIInternet/Careers/jobdescription.cfm?id=128047&intern=0 04.05.20
Click here for second page of job opportunities.