Updated Oct. 1, 2014
More than 425 students to participate in HACU’s Student Track
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is expecting more than 425 participants when it hosts its Student Track, as part of HACU’s 28th Annual Conference, "Championing Hispanic Higher Education Success: Investing in America's Future," Oct. 4-6, 2014, in Denver, Colorado. Almost half of the students attending are being sponsored.
Click here to see a list of the sponsored students.
Student Track participants include 211 students being sponsored by HACU, higher education institutions and corporate and federal partners:
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- California State University, Fullerton
- California State University, Northridge
- Ford Motor Company Fund
- Georgia Southern University
- HACU Student Track Scholars
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Ramón Montoya, Education Advocate
- San Diego Mesa College
- San Diego State University, Imperial Valley
- The University of Texas-Pan American
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
The Student Track is designed for undergraduates to participate in career, networking and leadership development opportunities. Student Track events will take place at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel.
HACU’s premier Hispanic higher education conference is made possible thanks to the generous support of its 28th Annual Conference Sponsors and Partners.
The conference agenda
and registration information is available online at www.hacu.net. Onsite registration will be available.