To make your reservation for the Washington Court Hotel, the conference hotel for HACU's 26th Annual Capitol Forum:
- Click here for online reservations.
- Call toll-free 1-800-321-3010
- Request code TBD or the HACU Group Rate of $299 (plus occupancy tax),
- The deadline to make reservations at the discounted rate is March 22, 2021 (or until the negotiated room block is full)
Check in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check out time: 12:00 noon
There’s only one city where you go Smithsonian hopping by day, mingle with politicians over a power lunch and enjoy a casual stroll through the National Mall. Washington DC is a city with a rich history and an eye towards the future – the same traits that make the Washington Court a monumental choice among Capitol Hill Hotels. Just like DC, we wear our independence like a badge of honor. You’ll feel it the moment you step into our light-filled, four-story atrium lobby. Our downtown boutique hotel truly has it all, including ultra-spacious accommodations, locally-sourced dining, and an unbeatable location just steps from the National Mall, Newseum, and the U.S. Capitol Building.
Hotel description provided by the Washington Court Hotel website.
Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C . 20001
DIRECTIONS FROM AIRPORTS:
- Directions from Reagan National Airport: Follow signs for I-395 North and then Follow Directions for Points South.
- Directions from Dulles Airport: Take Dulles Access Road to I-66 East and Follow Directions for Points West.
- Directions from Baltimore-Washington International Airport: Take the Baltimore-Washington Parkway (I-295) South and Follow Directions for Points North
Taxi approx $20 one way from DCA or approx $110 from BWI
Marc Train to Union Station (approx. $7) from BWI Airport . Union Station is 2 blocks from the Hotel
WASHINGTON COURT HOTEL PARKING INFORMATION:
Valet Parking is $57 per night