The HACU Alumni Association (HAA)
The HACU Alumni Association (HAA) was founded in 1997 by individuals who directly benefited from HACU’s educational programs. Over 15,000 students have participated in the HACU National Internship Program (HNIP) and several hundred have benefited from other HACU student programs, like the HACU Annual Conference Student Track (Adelante!) and the HACU National Scholarship Program. Today, the HAA serves as a network hub for HACU alumni, provides mentoring to current HNIP interns and scholars, promotes HACU student programs, and fosters leadership and service for the greater Hispanic community.
We encourage you to remain connected with the HAA beyond your undergraduate years!
Benefits of the HACU Alumni Association
Joining the HACU Alumni Association (HAA) is an immediate way to expand your professional network. HAA is a growing community of past and current HACU interns, scholars and program participants ready to share ideas about federal government employment, graduate school options, professional development, and community service activities.
Best of all, you benefit from the following:
- National Network: HACU Program participants, like La Academia and HNIP, become part of a national network of over 15,000 peers with demonstrated leadership ability and records of achievement. This diverse network provides young professionals with the opportunity to explore and meet people outside of their own field, gives you access to experienced leaders and promotes cross-sector dialogue, leadership, and service for the greater Hispanic community.
- Exclusive Opportunities: HACU Alumni stay connected via our social network groups, general meetings, and networking events where they share and receive exclusive job announcements, service and professional development opportunities, and much more.
Get Connected Today
- Join us on LinkedIn by clicking here.
- We would love to know about your career progress. Many internship sponsors wish to know about the impact of their investment in HNIP. As alumni, you are a testament to the value of the internship program. Please share your success and let us know if we can showcase your success as a featured alumnus on our newsletters and other marketing materials. If you wish to help, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you are looking to further your career, HACU facilitates this through, ProTalento, the leading job board in Hispanic Higher Education. ProTalento is your trusted source for job openings and also works to connect higher education institutions and higher education professionals seeking Global Faculty Exchange opportunities. Join the ProTalento job board by clicking here.
For any questions regarding the HACU Alumni Association, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.