Si desea continuar en español, oprima aquí
HACU Member Log In
1. What if I forgot my username?
If you are an institutional member contact for your college or university and need your username and/or password, please contact the Membership Department at email@example.com.
If you are a student, federal agency representative or corporate representative and need your username and/or password, please contact student services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Who has a HACU-member institutional username and password?
HACU maintains 12 contacts per member institution. The following contacts will be assigned a username and password:
- President/CEO or Superintendent
- HACU Contact
- Administrative Assistant to the President/CEO/Superintendent or HACU Contact
- Director of Grants and Contracts
- Director of Career Services
- Director of Communications
- Director of Government Relations
- Verifier of Financial Aid
- Director of International Programs
- Title V Director (HSIs only)
- Director of Admissions
- Accounting/Billing Contact
If you are designated as a member contact by the President/CEO or HACU Contact at a HACU-member institution or a Faculty and Staff Affiliate, you will receive an e-mail notifying you of your username and password.
3. What can I do with my username and password?
Your HACU username and password allow you to do the following online at www.hacu.net:
- Update your individual profile, e.g., your address, telephone, fax, e-mail.
- Register for HACU’s conferences and events. Your registration form will automatically populate your information so that you do not have to re-enter it.
The usernames and passwords for Presidents/CEOs/Superintendents and HACU Contacts at HACU-member institutions have additional functionalities. These usernames and passwords also allow you to:
- Renew your institution’s membership.
- Update/change your institution's membership profile e.g., the institution's 11 contacts, address, telephone, fax, Web site.
For Faculty and Staff Affiliates, the usernames and passwords also have additional functionalities. Faculty and Staff Affiliates' usernames and passwords allow you to:
- Renew your Faculty and Staff Affiliate membership.
- Update your Faculty and Staff Affiliate membership profile, e.g., your address, telephone, fax, e-mail, and areas of interest.
- Login to Discussion Boards
HACU Membership Department
For questions about institutional membership and renewals, international membership, Faculty and Staff Affiliation, Student Affiliation, Education Affiliation, school district membership, and institutional contact usernames and passwords, please contact the Membership Department at:
Please include your name, institution and campus as part of your communication.
HACU Student Services
For questions about student academic scholarships, please contact email@example.com
For questions about the Southwest Airlines Lanzanté program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about student track or any other student programs, please contact our student services office at (210) 576-3238.
HACU National Internship Program (HNIP)
For questions about student federal internships, federal/corporate partner agency portal access, partner agency approval or student intern timesheets, HNIP student and partner agency username and password, please contact the HNIP office at:
Address: One Dupont Circle, N.W., Suite 430, Washington, DC 20036
Tel: (202) 467-0893
Fax: (202) 496-9177
HNIP website: www.hacu.net/hnip