September 9, 2021
Norma Jean Revilla-Garcia
HACU is accepting applications for a $10,000 Deloitte Scholarship for 2021-22
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is partnering with Deloitte Services LP to offer a scholarship to an accounting major. Students at HACU-member institutions can apply for one ($10,000) Deloitte Scholarship to be awarded.
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a full-time or part-time undergraduate student attending a four-year HACU-member institution.
- Open to accounting majors or related general business and technology majors. (business administration, finance, economics, computer science, management information systems, business analytics, computer science, computer information systems, data analytics, engineering, and information science/management).
- Experience working with JAVA, Salesforce or Cloud is a plus.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicants must submit the following essay questions:
- In 200 words or less, discuss three significant obstacles you have overcome in pursuit of your education.
- In 200 words or less, provide examples of your leadership as it pertains to community or school related events.
- In 100 words or less, describe your potential interest in Deloitte.
Click here to apply. Online applications will be accepted until Sept. 28, 2021, 5 p.m. CDT.
The student selected will also be registered to attend HACU’s Annual Conference to be presented with the award virtually.
The Deloitte Scholarship is part of the 2021-22 HACU Scholarship Program.