September 9, 2021
Norma Jean Revilla-Garcia
HACU is accepting applications for Sherwin-Williams Scholarships for 2021-22
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is partnering with The Sherwin-Williams Company to offer college students scholarships. Students at HACU-member institutions can apply for one of the four ($2,500) Sherwin-Williams Scholarship to be awarded.
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student attending a two-year or four-year HACU-member institution.
- Open to all majors.
- 2.5 GPA or above.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Students must submit the following essay questions:
- In 200 words or less how has your Hispanic/Latin heritage impacted your motivation to obtain a college dree.
- In 200 words or less how will you give back to your community during your time in school and after?
- In 200 words or less how can Sherwin Williams bring communities together?
Click here to apply. Online applications will be accepted until Dec. 3, 2021, 5 p.m. CST.
The Sherwin-Williams Scholarship is part of the 2021-22 HACU Scholarship Program.