May 4, 2022
HACU announces new members to its Corporate and Philanthropic Council
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has announced 13 new members to its Corporate and Philanthropic Council. Luke Visconti, chairman and founder, DiversityInc, has been named chair, and Laura Marquez global lead diversity, equity and inclusion policy at Google will serve as the vice-chair.
New to the council are the following:
- Tom Warnock, associate general counsel, Corteva Agriscience
- Rosemarie Alvarado, director, program management office, Jones Lange LaSalle, Inc. (JLL)
- Ryan Orozco, coordinator, digital (sports crossover), WME, Endeavor
- Jenny Araque, director, talent acquisition, Anthem
- Erwin Hesse, senior DEI program manager, student programs, Amazon
- Liv Jackson, campus recruiter, Beam Suntory
- Paola Marte, senior manager, tax services practice, Deloitte
- Maria Tamburri, director, diversity & inclusion, and employee engagement, Dominion Energy, Inc.
- Manuel Ramos, emerging talent associate recruiter, PetSmart
- Shanique Bonelli-Moore, executive director of inclusion, United Talent Agency
- Caroline Cunningham, director, global university talent acquisition, Workday
- Rachel Burrows, senior manager, stakeholder & community partnerships, The Coca-Cola Company
- Aaron Almada, senior manager, community impact & investment, racial equity lead/program officer, foundation, Capital One
For a list of all members to the Corporate and Philanthropic Council, click here.