The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has announced its 36th Annual Conference will feature more than 50 workshops that address the theme, "Championing Hispanic Higher Education Success: Rebuilding a More Resilient and Inclusive America" in six tracks. The conference will be held in person at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, Oct. 8-10, 2022, along with its pre- and post-conference events.
The following are the workshop topics to be presented under Track One - grants and fundraising opportunities:
• Exploring NSF Opportunities to Support Broadening Participation at Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs)
• HSI STEM Resource Hub Builds Grant Writing Skills Across HSIs
• Title V Grant Opportunities: Establishing college-wide best practices and support systems that impact key performing indicators at an HSI
• How to Create an Hispanic-Serving Research Office: Lessons from CAHSSA
• Philanthropy, Policy and Practice, partnerships catalyzing equity-centered student success
For a description of workshops in all tracks, click here.For a complete schedule of events, click here. Registration for HACU’s 36th Annual Conference is available online. Advertising, Exhibitor, and Sponsorship opportunities are available.