July 12, 2023
HACU's 37th Annual Conference to feature workshops on academic learning environments
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities will include a track focusing on exemplary collaborative practices for student and faculty success at its 37th Annual Conference "Diversifying our Workforce and Strengthening America." The conference will be held in person at the Hilton Chicago, Oct. 28-30, 2023, along with its pre- and post-conference events. More than 50 workshops in seven tracks will be offered.
The following are the workshop topics to be presented under Track Two - Academic Learning Environments:
- Construyendo Comunidad: Building Trust and Community in the College Classroom
- PK-20 Partnerships and Collaboration
- HACU National Internship Program Workshop: The Future is Now
- Partnerships for Quality Matters (QM) Blended Course Certifications
- Cultivating Equity-Mindedness in the Classroom through Communities of Praxis
- HSI Educators Navigating New Faculty Orientation and First Year Experiences
- How a Professional Learning Team Supports First-Second Year STEM Student
- Strengthening the College Pipeline: Fostering Parent Networks
For a description of workshops in all tracks, click here.
For a complete schedule of events, click here. Registration for HACU’s 37th Annual Conference is available online. Advertising, Exhibitor, and Sponsorship opportunities are available.