August 2, 2023
HACU's 37th Annual Conference to feature workshops on advocacy, policy and research
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has announced its 37th Annual Conference will feature more than 50 workshops that address the theme, "Diversifying our Workforce and Strengthening America" in seven tracks. The conference will be held in person at the Hilton Chicago, Oct. 28-30, 2023, along with its pre- and post-conference events.
The following are the workshop topics to be presented under Track Five - Advocacy, Policy and Research:
- Federal Funding for Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs)
- HACU Government Relations Briefing
- Creating Data-Informed Equitable Pathways and Financial Returns for Hispanic Students
- Leveraging the Latinx/e Student Voice for Institutional Change
- Federal Agency Panel on Program Opportunities for Hispanic-Serving Institutions
- Hidden Stories of Central American Undocumented Students Navigating College
- A Charla with USDA- A Fireside Chat with USDA leadership on USDA's engagement with the Hispanic and Latino community
For a description of workshops in all tracks, click here.
For a complete schedule of events, click here. Registration for HACU’s 37th Annual Conference is available online. Advertising, Exhibitor, and Sponsorship opportunities are available.