August 16, 2023
HACU's 37th Annual Conference to feature workshops on preparing the future workforce
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has announced its 37th Annual Conference will feature more than 50 workshops that address the theme, "Diversifying our Workforce and Strengthening America" in seven tracks. The conference will be held in person at the Hilton Chicago, Oct. 28-30, 2023, along with its pre- and post-conference events.
The following are the workshop topics to be presented under Track Seven - Preparing the Future Workforce:
- Developing a Latinx Teacher Pipeline: Recruiting and supporting aspiring Latinx teachers
- Reimagining Summer Bridge Programs: A Pipeline to STEM Careers
- “Puentes Hacia El Exito” Towards a Nursing Degree
- Fulfilling the Promise of Higher Education Through Off-Campus Work-Study Employment
- Preparing First-Generation Latinx College Students for the Workforce
- Current State of Student Career Outcomes: Bridging College to Work
- Thrive's Workforce Prep Series: Through a First-Generation College Student Lens
For a description of workshops in all tracks, click here.
For a complete schedule of events, click here. Registration for HACU’s 37th Annual Conference is available online. Advertising, Exhibitor, and Sponsorship opportunities are available.