January 26, 2024
HACU accepting applications for Leader-in-Residence Program for undergraduate students
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities has announced applications are being accepted for the HACU Leader-in-Residence Program, a competitive eight-month program where 50 students from HACU-member institutions across the U.S. and Puerto Rico receive leadership and career development training. Students selected for the program are designated as a HACU Leader-in-Residence at their home institution.
Benefits of the program include:
- Sponsorship to ¡Adelante! Leadership Institute, the Student Track component of HACU’s 38th Annual Conference, Nov. 1-3, 2024, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado. (Includes conference registration, three conference breakfast and lunches, and a Networking Dinner. Travel and lodging are also included for non-local students only.)
- Certificate of completion upon meeting all the requirements of the leadership program.
- Complimentary HACU Student Affiliate Annual Membership.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and must be enrolled at a college or university in the fall 2024.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to be sponsored by a corporate, federal, or nonprofit sponsor.
- Have not received a HACU Conference Sponsorship for the 2023 Annual Conference.
HACU Leader-in-Residence application deadline: Friday, June 21, 2024, 5:00 p.m. CT. Download a flyer here.
For additional information and to apply click here.