HACU's Commission on International Education
HACU’s Commission on International Education provides guidance, advice and support to HACU on the following:
- Orientation, information and appropriate contacts to establish international programs.
- Opportunities for students, faculty, and staff from member institutions to participate in international programs.
- HACU’s role in facilitating the establishment of international programs.
- Potential sources of support for international programs.
- HACU’s advocacy efforts in Washington, D.C. to secure federal support for the establishment of international program opportunities for member institutions e.g., Title VI in HACU’s Legislative Agenda.
For a complete list of members of this Commission, please click here.