HACU Corporate Partnership Opportunities
HACU partners with leading corporations to meet diversity and inclusion goals by accessing the best and brightest students attending HACU member colleges and universities.
HACU National Internship Program – Corporate Component:
- Access to interns or full-time employees year-round
- Diversify your talent pool by working with HACU, whose members represent over 400 colleges and universities across the U.S. that together serve approximately two-thirds (2/3) of the Hispanic students in higher education
- Lower your cost-per-hire with a customized strategy including college recruitment, candidate selection, first-round interviews, and presentation of the top candidates to the organization for final selection)
- Supplements your college recruitment by recruiting from HACU member institutions that typically are not part of the corporate college recruitment schedules)
- Sourcing fees provide support services to hired interns which may need: travel and housing assistance and job coaching throughout the process
For metrics and demographics on the HACU National Internship Program, click here.
Annual Conference Student Track (Career and Leadership Development Program)
- Provides access to over 500 students from HACU member institutions across the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Exhibit at the career expo to recruit students. Receive student resumes two weeks prior to the conference
- Students have during three structured opportunities during the conference to visit prospective employers
- Increase business development by accessing an additional 1,200 college/university professionals attending the conference and visiting the career expo
- Sponsor a concurrent workshop for students presenting on a topic that provides “soft skills” professional development for students and highlight your own intern and full-time hire opportunities
- Sponsor students - Corporate partners sponsor students with desired majors
For metrics and demographics on student track, click here.
- Partners have the ability to establish academic scholarships and have HACU conduct the administrative functions (application process, promotion, selection committees, selection of recipient, payment of funds to school, final reporting)
- Access largest and fastest growing demographic groups and new markets through the promotion of academic scholarships
- Retain corporate recognition on scholarships through co-branding efforts
- Digital marketing presence among millennials and Generation Z
- National presence across colleges and universities
For metrics and results on scholarships, click here.
ProTalento Job Posting Board and Resume Database
- Post current job opportunities to a national audience
- Access candidate résumés from HACU alumni, students, and candidates from HACU member institutions
For metrics and rates on ProTalento, click here.
To learn more about corporate partnerships, contact: Gaston Cantu, Director of Student Services, at (210) 576-3232.
Thank you to our corporate partners!