HACU Corporate Partnership Opportunities
HACU partners with leading corporations to meet diversity and inclusion goals by accessing the best and brightest students attending HACU-Member colleges and universities.
HACU National Internship Program – Corporate Component:
- Access to interns or full-time employees year-round
- Diversify your talent pool by working with HACU, whose members represent over 400 colleges and universities across the U.S. that together serve approximately two-thirds (2/3) of the Hispanic students in higher education
- Lower your cost-per-hire with a customized strategy including college recruitment, candidate selection, first-round interviews, and presentation of the top candidates to the organization for final selection)
- Supplements your college recruitment by recruiting from HACU member institutions that typically are not part of the corporate college recruitment schedules)
- Sourcing fees provide support services to hired interns which may need: travel and housing assistance and job coaching throughout the process
For metrics and demographics on the HACU National Internship Program, click here.
Annual Conference ¡Adelante! Leadership Institute-Student Track (Career and Leadership Development Program)
- Provides access to over 500 students from HACU member institutions across the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Exhibit at the career expo to recruit students. Receive student resumes two weeks prior to the conference
- Students have during three structured opportunities during the conference to visit prospective employers
- Increase business development by accessing an additional 1,200 college/university professionals attending the conference and visiting the career expo
- Sponsor a concurrent workshop for students presenting on a topic that provides “soft skills” professional development for students and highlight your own intern and full-time hire opportunities
- Sponsor students - Corporate partners sponsor students with desired majors
For metrics and demographics on student track, click here.
- Partners have the ability to establish academic scholarships and have HACU conduct the administrative functions (application process, promotion, selection committees, selection of recipient, payment of funds to school, final reporting)
- Access largest and fastest growing demographic groups and new markets through the promotion of academic scholarships
- Retain corporate recognition on scholarships through co-branding efforts
- Digital marketing presence among millennials and Generation Z
- National presence across colleges and universities
For metrics and results on scholarships, click here.
ProTalento Job Posting Board and Resume Database
- Post current job opportunities to a national audience
- Access candidate résumés from HACU alumni, students, and candidates from HACU member institutions
For metrics and rates on ProTalento, click here.
To learn more about corporate partnerships, contact: email@example.com or 210-692-3805 or firstname.lastname@example.org 210-692-3805
Thank you to our 2019 corporate partners!