The Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, located at 1000 West Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, will be the site for HACU's 34th Annual Conference and pre- and post-conference events.
To make hotel reservations:
- Please call 407-939-4686 or
- Click here to make reservations online
- Request the HACU negotiated group rate of $199 (plus occupancy tax)
- The deadline to make reservations at the discounted rate is October 9, 2020 (or until the negotiated room block is full).
Check in time: 3pm
Check out time: 11am
HACU does not use third party service providers (travel agencies) to book your hotel room or conference registrations. If you receive a call to reserve your room, please be aware that we have no affiliation with these third parties providers. The only official way to secure your hotel room is to contact the Disney's Coronado Springs Resort following the instructions mentioned above.
An oasis set on the shore of Lago Dorado, the re-imagined Disney's Coronado Springs Resort celebrates the daring spirit of the great Spanish explorers, artists, writers and architects. Throughout the Resort, discover a blend of classic-Spanish influences, imaginative Disney touches and modern comforts both inside and out - so you can feel energized and inspired during your stay.
Hotel description provided by the Disney's Coronado Springs Resort website
- Disney Magical Express: complimentary transportation and luggage delivery to and from Orlando International Airport
- Lyft: Disney Mini Van Service
Complimentary standard self parking is available for hotels guests